Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Guru101
    Member
    Post count: 31

    GOLDEN SUNRISE Sir. I m doing healing of patient since 15 days with V K .but unable to get improvement pl guide

    Guru101
    Member
    Post count: 31

    Thanks

    Guru101
    Member
    Post count: 31

    GOLDEN SUNRISE. Can we put price for sell or let V K decide with is own consciousness. Warm regards

    Guru101
    Member
    Post count: 31

    Golden sunrise sir pl guide if I don't know any thing about which planets are bothering most in my horoscopes. What to do

    Guru101
    Member
    Post count: 31

    Golden sunrise Rakhiji.pl guide about zapper healing. Thanks warm regards

    Guru101
    Member
    Post count: 31

    Thanks sharat sir warm regards

    Guru101
    Member
    Post count: 31

    Golden sunrise can we charge more than one bottle at one go .or one by one. Thanks warm regards

    Guru101
    Member
    Post count: 31

    Golden sunrise Thanks to V K for bringing back my wife's mobile. She recived yesterday. Two healing were given as guided. Gratitude. Thanks for guidance also.

    Guru101
    Member
    Post count: 31

    Spelling mistakes degee dhoop (shop)

    Guru101
    Member
    Post count: 31

    Golden sunrise thanks Barinderji I had gone thru the guidance for addiction at present unable to give serum charged water .I had charged common drinking water for family with all clear. N degree.for my son yesterday I request VK all clear. Anti addiction. Golden sunrise..in next healing after 10 minutes. Golden sunrise..hanuman chalisa….also I energized shop with hanuman chalisa. To ward off negativity from house n family members. Your guidance will boost me .I will make correction. Thanks warm regards Ajit Singh

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)