Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: VK mimicked complete hair wash!!! #8640
:thankyou @girichander
It’s a nice and effective Tip
in reply to: Success with another DEPRESSION case #8639:thankyou @"Sonia – Supportive VK Teacher" for sharing
:thankyou @"Barinder – Supportive VK Teacher" for sharing.
in reply to: Success with release resistance #8511Wow it’s very informative.
:thankyou @Dolly for sharing.
in reply to: Making the House Help Stay On #8499Wow
:thankyou
in reply to: My Amazing Experiences with VK in One Month #8448Amazing experience.
:thankyou @mruty30 for sharing and encouraging us.
in reply to: VK TIP 25 – SMOOTH CAR DRIVE….CLUTCH & GEAR BOX #8354Wonderful Fix it Tips.
:thankyou
in reply to: Vk helps me heal burns on my body #8353Wonderful always.
:thankyou for sharing your experience.
:thankyou
in reply to: VIBBES SEEDER ® A HEAVENLY SOLUTION FOR ALL BEINGS #8188Many Congratulation Sharat Sir.
Requesting VKay to have VS in my Life Now.
in reply to: Driving test with vk #8095During Learning for 1st time with my friend, I had taken BRAVO SERUM and STUDY SERUM. My friend told me that you are lying that you had not learned the drive. Actually I drove well as a professional during that learning period. But I just keep the secret at that time.
Thanks to VKay
Thanks to Sharat Sir.
Even I tried Chocolate packs like Chiklets, Orbits, Mints etc with various energy. Got results.
-
AuthorPosts