Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Wow
Sometimes PAUSE is necessary rather than STOP.
Wow Superb mimic experience.
Wow it’s very warm up experience.
Thanks @Shirish Ji sharing your experience and encouraging other VK users.
Thanks @girichander Ji for sharing so much experiences with VS.
in reply to: New coat…..My WOW VK experience #13339Wow Wow Wow
I have also done the Self Reading Meditation of MAHAMRITYUNJAY MANTRA on patient’s behalf.
Thank you @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" Ji.
in reply to: Violet light n Vaastu energy detection…VK and VS #13233Wow it’s remarkable diagnose tip. We should take precautionary as well.
Thanks @ShivaPrakkash Ji for this Tip.
in reply to: Freedom from Tantric with VK #13214Thank you for sharing your experience.
Sometimes I do feel Negative energy, but as I always wear VK that nullify all types of negative energies. It’s a practice now to take Shield of Seven Rays daily before going out of Home also sending the same to my Family.
My gratitude to @SharatSir for inventing the precious gift VK.
Thank you VK for always guide me.
Thank you @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" Ji always supporting us.
Golden Sunrise,
Thank You @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" Ji,
I always love the Mimicking part as well simple request, which are instant and effective most of the Time.
Thank you @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" Ji for this wonderful sharing
Wow it’s like to the point solution to shoot.
-
AuthorPosts