Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Calming effect of CDS during Flight...Mimicking PINK LOVING WOMB for INFANT

edited June 2018 in VK SUCCESS STORIES

Recently I was flying back home from a Holiday and our flight was delayed. We were in the aircraft for over an hour before it got clearance from the airport. It was quite suffocating inside the aircraft. Soon the kids travelling in that flight began to cry and became restless. I could hear an infant cry . . . so I sent CDS, Love Serum, and Baby Care Serum. Then created a womb with Pink Loving Energy and placed the infant in it with the intention of making it feel safe and secure just as it feels inside the womb. Within a few minutes the infant stopped crying. In fact the infant did not cry in the entire 9 hours journey. Wow.
There were two other kids probably below five years of age. I sent them Baby Care serum, Love Serum, Calm Down Serum, and Bravo Serum. They were quiet and slept peacefully . . . not a sound from them either. Though I could not see them I kept sending Love Serum whenever I remembered during the flight. Thank you Sharat Sir for giving us VK.

Comments

• @carla ji

GOLDEN SUNRISE

WOW way of using VK. I loved the Pink Womb energy of protection to the infant.

You are amazing combination of Compassion and Creativity.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience and keeping all of us motivated here.

GOLDEN SUNRISE to all your efforts and experiences and even the willingness to share your happiness with experiences

:beautiful :thankyou
  • Thank You for your Thank You Rakhiji <3 :)

• Dear @Carla, this pink loving womb- idea is superb and too much creative. :)

Although, me too is very fond of sending energies secretly, especially to children who are restless or maybe in some kind of distress, but yours is a great idea. My applauds to you.

Nevertheless, it reminds me of my niece, when she was a little doll. She used to keep awake in the nights and did not let anybody else sleep too. In the cold nights, when everyone would be exhausted pampering her, they would give her on my lap and retire. I would sing some lullaby in vain and then I would try my secret weapon - VK, holding her in my arms. Then within 3-5 mins she would be fast asleep and I would be the hero of the situation by VK's blessings.

Anyways, its a wonderful experience shared. Thank you.

• @carla Creativity boosted with your post.
    Thank you for sharing your experience.

• Thank you Sanjayji and Anitji

• Hi Carla hi
    Thanks for this wonderful idea .
    I have recently started leaving my 1 year old baby in nursery which she didn't liked and kept crying at the time of me dropping her there and one day while going through forum I seen this post and I thought it's a sign from VK to use this.
    From last 2 weeks as soon as I start from home I request VK to create a womb with Pink loving energy and place ***** in it for whole day with intention of safety and security.
    My baby is absolutely fine and eating and drinking fine and playful throughout the day in nursery and nursery staff and I am amazed with the results.
    Once again thanks for sharing and thanks to Sharat sir for bringing VK in our lives
  • Thanks for sharing this wonderful experience. However just curious to know one thing. Whats this Pink womb? I mean why it is called pink. Heard it for the first time so asking. Please share
  • @Krupa Ji pink colour emanates the energy of LOVE. I have always used the energy of pink colour to create a loving environment where there is stress. Since the flight was delayed it was quite warm inside the aircraft. An infant cries when it feels a change in its surrounding. So to create a sense of security and love I used the colour pink to visualize a womb like structure around the infant. For many months after delivery the infant child seeks the security it had felt inside the mothers womb. This I had read somewhere or seen it in a medical video. So I intuitively used this information to create a calming effect on the infant that had been crying so quite a long time.

• @carla ji
    Very creative and very loving way of using VK. Thanks for explaining in detail. GOLDEN SUNRISE to you
  • @Sanjay Roy-Certified VK Teacher Sir, could you please share what is it that you used to say to VK or what is it that you used to do so that your niece fell asleep fast. My daughter is 2 years old and I am still nursing her to sleep. I can sense that she also wants to stop this nursing and fall asleep independently, but it's just not happening. We have tried sleep meditation songs, showing patterns on the wall in a darkened room etc. But nothing is working. Also, she wakes up 4-5 times the entire night and nursing is the only way she will fall back asleep. I am in deep stress due to this.