Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mindfulness Course by Rakhi madam : A Precious Gift

GOLDEN SUNRISE VK Family,

I have completed Mindfulness Course by @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher this week.

In my 30 years of Engineering Services, I am Involved in the Four Levels of Skill Development of people from Un-Skilled to Semi-Skilled to Skilled to High-Skilled Technicians in Engineering. So far this is my SKILL WORLD.

But After attending the Mindfulness Course, I came to know about Real Skills required for living a HAPPY, COMPLETE and PEACEFUL LIFE.

I came to know about this course from the broadcast message by @SharatSir, When I have studied the Article in our website, I am impressed about the skills, When I came to know Rakhi madam is Teacher for this course, Immediately I enrolled.

I am Practicing the Mindfulness skills as guided by Rakhi madam. I want to share some of my experiences.

1. Mindful Tasting & Smelling Skill Regulated my Eating Pattern Habits. Now I am more Conscious about my food. My Wife also commented that I am taking more care about my Food.
  2. Mindful Breathing Skill is giving me instant Relaxation to my Mind.
  3. I found Emptying Mind is Very Easy.
  4. I am able to fill Mind with POSITIVE THOUGHTS Easily.
  5. Mindful Organizing Skill helping in doing my work systematically.
  6. Some Happy feelings are very difficult to put in writing.
  7. Some skills have become my daily routine.

I hope after some time I will share my daily improving New and Beautiful Experiences.

I understood that LIVING WITH MINDFULNESS is making me ACTIVE, ENERGETIC, POWERFUL, Etc...

MINDFULNESS COURSE IMPROVED MY WAY OF USING VK. This course is a boon to VK users.

Lots of GRATITUDE to my VK for leading me to MINDFULNESS COURSE.

Lots of GRATITUDE to @SharatSir and @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher .

Comments

• @DSRao ji

Lots of Thank you for your lots of gratitude.
    It has been wonderful journey for me too especially coaching enthusiastic people like you.

Thank you for sharing your awareness and experiences through this course.

I appreciate the way you adapted learned and applied these skills in 33 days course and beyond. Being a skill Coach your words are very humble in your expressions for another coach.

Yes mindfulness is a way of living practically a happy energetic powerful life as you said it.

Gratitude to Sharat Sir for this opportunity of learning Mindfulness with Litairians.

GOLDEN SUNRISE blessings to you for lots of experiences and awareness coming to your life.
  • Good experiences, GOLDEN SUNRISE to your Mindful Journey.

• Wow very nice improvisation of Mindfulness kudos to your practice i wish you achieve many more amazing experience of this course.
    Thankyou SharatSir and Rakhi Didi for this beautiful course.