Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Divine signals to get right answer in multiple options with VK

edited May 2019 in VK SUCCESS STORIES
GS all
I am a Vk users and like others doing enomorous experiments.Everyone has sometimes stucked between choosing 1 or more options,which are really important decisions of our life for eg.Choosing partner,carrier stream for children,job option,line of treatment etc etc.So as i am a professional reiki master and tarot reader so i use different methods to get answers.I am writing this topic in detail like i did pendulam dowsing to get answers in yes or no,tarot cards,osho cards at least work with intution.Sometimes i asked my fellow friends of same profession to choose for me.As i start working with Vk i earlier started energise my tarot cards or dowser with Vk.Then again i started discussing members of Vk family like puneet ji suggested he felt some tingling in ear or body part to get right answer,Sir suggested if u assum something rare in mind and put intention that v see that rare thing(like if this chice is suitable to me then i saw a person with some rare color dress like golden ususally people hardly wear or see some rare multicolor parrot etc etc.means we see uncommon, unavailable thing weather we see in real life or tv or some picture etc.)Then Sir suggested we can scroll Vk manual and close eyes and put finger on option(like if v look for serums or bach remedy so where we place finger randomly with Vk guidence that is right answer for us).Now i make it more earier for me i make slips with options and put vk on them for few mintues with divine wish for me and my family or in person s interst if doing for others.Done pik one slip and that is Vk answer for me.Actully everthing works with energy by using spesific tools sometimes they catch out vibrations of heart and mind.I think these are simplest way.All methods r fine only depends which suits to us.So it is my request to You all please suggest if i am wrong anywhere and please do share your way of choosing options too.So that new methods floats.Happy learning.

Comments

• @Shipra

Requesting VK for rare signals has worked very well for me.

Now i just request VK to lead me to the best deserving way. In this way i totally surrender to VK and allow it to lead me. VK gives wonderful signals.I Just follow it. Maybe we see limited options through our intelligence and inner bias. But VK sees beyond our vision and guides us to the best

My personal experience is the more we leave to VK's wisdom , the more beautiful experience it gives. Just allow VK to be a Divine leader. Like we pray to Divine i am at your feet, guide me. The same way i pray to VK and leave the rest to its divine ways. And definetely a divine path opens.

Gratitude to Sharat Sir for his teachings and gift of VK.
  • Yes rakhi ji.Thats true.