Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TRIGGER FINGERS.......SO7R in water

edited April 2018 in Health Discussion

I've been having health challenge with trigger fingers for more than a year before I started using VK. It started getting painful few months ago.My doctor did some injections on the concerned fingers.This brought some improvements for a while but the pains resumed again.The physician suggested operation.The inconvenience is I have to stay home for a month without working.Which I don't like. I've been doing VOB 5 mn twice a day so far.I addition I drink water charged with PCS+BALANCE+GS+ACS.I feel the impact of VOB on the fingers but no cure happens.In the morning I find it difficult to bend some fingers.I there any other VK protocol to help me through ? I'm meeting with my doctor next month for this health issue.Thank you fir reading this.

Comments

• GOLDEN SUNRISE @ptatefo
    Pls Keep wearing VK in your hand and keep requesting VK in your own words continuously.
    Charge 2-3 bottles of water with GS,ACS,PCS,BLS, SOSR and keep drinking a sip for every 10min. If surgery is required, send beauty serum to the skills of the surgeon. Send GOLDEN SUNRISE to the surgery and place of surgery.
    With the help of the VK, period of time to take rest will be reduced drastically. You may go back to work within one week or 10 days. Keep requesting VK.
    This is my suggestion according to my experience.
    I request all the VK teachers to correct me if Iam wrong.
  • @Gayathri , well explained the procedure to be followed. @ptatefo , VOB has to be done many more times than just two times as your situation needs more energy. You can request for Maha Mrityunjay mantra energy while doing VOB. you need not know the mantra, just request to VK, VK knows the mantra. Thank you @Gayathri for answering.

• edited March 2018
    Thank you @PJ-Certified VK Teacher mam
    @ptatefo
    Pls read my success story with VK during teeth removal surgery
    https://forum.litairian.com/discussion/922/success-in-teeth-removal-surgery#latest
  • :thankyou for your thanks

• GOLDEN SUNRISE @ptatefo

Appreciate your patience in healing.

:3 In addition to above suggestions, you can send GYM SERUM to your fingers just with a simple request to VK

GYM SERUM can be added in your drinking water too.

:3 You can do VOB in an easy way as your hand is affected.

Write your name on paper and write "Both palms and hand fingers". Keep VK on this paper. Place one of your hand on this VK on paper and while touching VK chant the energy name. This becomes your easy way of VOB without stressing your fingers.

In this way you can send energy for longer time and more frequently.

:3 On the same paper you can also do Psychic Surgery, Just hold VK request
    PSYCHIC SURGERY x 3 and place VK on this paper for around 30 min. Do this once or twice a day.

:3 Please keep the healing intention HEAL NOW and FOREVER. Check this learning post by Sharat Sir.

:3 We understand your health and mind . But please do not use the word "HEALTH CHALLENGE" , as VK is an Intentional tool, we can always say " VK GOLDEN SUNRISE I WANT HEALTHY STRONG FLEXIBLE FINGERS/JOINTS NOW FOREVER"

In this way you will speed up your healing.

Also wanted to know do you have any other clinical symptoms of sugar metabolism or arthritis...if yes we suggest you more.

• Thank you Goden Rakhi and all my VK friends.Thank you very much.I'll put this in practice.This Forum is a good place for exchange and learning.You'll be updated.
    1 I don't have blood sugar problem or arthritis.
    2 The blood work performed last month showed a High level of Cholesterol.I take HS alongside with prescribed medication for that
    3 The word Challenge is not negative in my opinion.A challenge is a stepping stone not a stumbling block.I use Challenge because this health issue will help me know more about VK. Please let us no go into vocabulary contest.
    4 Welcome back to my VK Sister Payal. You and Sanjay helped me a lot when I started using VK. God bless you for that !
    5 My VK Sister Rakhi you really deserve to be called Golden Rakhi.God bless you !
    6 Thank you Gayatri

• Dear, plz take Digee Serum and D-Fev Serum 7 to 8 times a day for around 2 months to get a permanent cure....
  • Thank you for your wishes and blessings @ptatefo.

Please follow the energies guided by @Sharat Sir-VK Inventor and post the results.
  • edited March 2018
    Thank you for your Thank you @ptatefo
  • @ptatefo

Thank you for thanks and blessings. Thank you for your kind words. Blessed to be part of Sharat Sirs Divine mission.

@Sharat Sir-VK Inventor thank you Sir for simple guidance .
  • Thank you Master Sharat !

• Question : Gayathri mentionned this :"Charge 2-3 bottles of water with GS,ACS,PCS,BLS, SOSR".Can we charge Shield of Seven Rays in water ? I thought it can only be sent as energy to one self or distantly.Thank you !

• @ptatefo

Initially we gave SHIELD OF 7 RAYS directly. Some VK users used it in water and posted amazing experiences about protection to their family members.

Sharat Sir also guided that it can be given in water or eatables for persons. So you can please explore it as per your requirement.

GOLDEN SUNRISE

• Thank you Golden Rakhi !