VK mimicked complet...
 
Notifications
Clear all

VK mimicked complete hair wash!!!

7 Posts
6 Users
0 Reactions
5 Views
0
[#839]
Topic starter

I am having dandruff which requires regular oiling and hair wash every alternate day, due to busy schedule I couldn't oil n wash my hair... Usually when I bath with plain water, the dandruff n itching will start when the weather is hot, last night while sleeping the itching started and previously in such situation it was difficult for me to sleep entire night due to scratching. So last night I requested Divine VK to send me energy of complete Hair Wash and within 5 mins I could feel coolness on my scalp and softness on hair... Until morning the effect of it was there!!! Thanks to Divine VK and Sharat Sir for giving us such impeccable tool!!!


7 Answers
0

Wowww

Nice and amazing experience

Thank you for sharing


0

@girichander

WOW. what a way to use VK mimicking.

Thanks for sharing.


0
Topic starter

Thanks to Sharat sir for wonderful tool through which everything is possible :-)


0

:thankyou @girichander

It's a nice and effective Tip


0
Topic starter

@"Anit Nayak - Supportive VK Teacher" : Thank you for your thanks :-)


0

Wow that's amazing Thank you for VK Sir


0

@girichander :thankyou for sharing an innovative way to use VK mimicking

Thanks to @"Sharat Sir-VK Inventor" for Blessing us with VK and VS


Share: