Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can cervical spondylytis be cured with Balance serum?

edited November 2017 in Health Discussion
I am having cervical spindylytis from many years. It subsides n recurrs time n again with giddiness n neck n shoulder pain.

Comments

• @Ritu

Balance Serum is the best companion for every Serum. So can be used with any serum.

Many times cervical is due to trapped emotions. So Balance Serum will be helpful.

You can please try a combination of GOLDEN SUNRISE+PAIN CARE SERUM+BALANCE SERUM in drinking water and apply a cream charged with these energies on all affected areas.

Someone also used BRAIN SERUM for cervical, and it helped.

You can watch this video or take its energy with VK

Also you can do Vital Organ Balancing in easy ways by writing your name and cervix, should, neck on paper and do VO with chanting of GOLDEN SUNRISE.

• @Ritu

Also please keep the healing intention NOW and FOREVER.
    NOW speeds up the healing. When you say NOW , a signal goes both to VK and the Universe that your wish is urgent and thats your priority.

FOREVER takes you to your next wish.

For healing of health, prosperity, relationships, love peace, happiness...... keep the intention NOW FOREVER !!

• I also face the problem of cervical spondylosis. I also can use the above serums.

• @Padmavathi ji .
    Yes you can use same combination of serums .
    Also watch the video for cervical spondylitis cure
  • I used the above suggested serums along with watching the video. I felt the instant relief with the video. Thanks Sharat sir for your amazing innovations. <3

• But I have a question that for weight loss, I am using the suggested serums along with watching co-related video but I am not getting the results. Infact it looks like I have put on weight. Guides pls suggest n help. I am referring to the various posts n following.

• @Ritu

What serums are you taking and how frequently.

You can even apply cream charged with energies to fatty areas.

You can do easy way of VOB on fatty areas. Please read this article.

Please keep the intention PERFECT BODY WEIGHT and DESIRED BODY SHAPE instead of weight loss.

Sometimes we carry some emotional burden which shows up on body weight, identify if you have any such emotion, and include mind healing serum accordingly.

You can also do some affirmations/gratitudes if you wish....

• How about being in gratitude mode for our body and attract good features for it with VK.

Write some gratitudes affirming body skin and hair.

Take a paper and pen.
    Write GOLDEN SUNRISE on top.
    Then write these gratitudes

1. I thank you Divine for my perfect body weight.
    2. I thank you Divine for my desired body shape.
    3. I thank you Divine for my glowing radiant skin.
      4 I thank you Divine for my lovely thick black long hair.
      (For men word long can be deleted).
    4. I thank you Divine I enjoy my feminity and perfect figure.
      ( For men : body muscles and masculinity)
    5. I thank you Divine for my beautiful body and charming personality.

Then write
    Thank you Thank you Thank you
    Your name.

Read these lines . Hold VK and say this thrice

O Divine VK GOLDEN SUNRISE to all my gratitudes please send it multiple fold to the Universe

Or you can say this
    O Divine VK please manifest these affirmations in my life Now

Either of the two can be done.

Keep VK on this paper for 30 min.

☀ You can do this daily or as frequently as you feel to do.

☀ Gratitude/affirmations with VK will help you to attract these features in your life.