VK TIP 11 – Protection While Travelling in Car...Safe travel in vehicle

You can charge your Car air freshener with SHIELD OF 7 RAYS using VK.
When you put the freshener ON during travel, the fumes from charged freshener will create a Shield for the car and the travelers.
Just hold VK and say SHIELD OF 7 RAYS x 3 and rotate over the freshener...10 to 15 times. It remains charged till it is used up.
In case you are not using a Car air freshener, you can simply request VK SHIELD OF 7 RAYS x 3 to my car and my family (or the ones who are traveling)
You can use SHIELD OF 7 RAYS even while traveling in any other own or public vehicles including flights.
<3 SHIELD OF 7 RAYS works only with VK.
I have been charging PERFECT HEALTH SERUM, SO7R and GOLDEN SUNRISE before taking the car everyday from a month or so!!! Today fortunately I planned to wash before taking it to office which I usually dont on Monday's, when I started and trying to engage the gear it was not happening then when I opened and checking due to some oil leaking the problem. So I took to service center and got the problem rectified, Miracle in this is from past one week whenever I took the car after sending serum, its issue was not major or did not have any breakdown and Divine VK timely guided me to have rectified today else if I had taken car directly when leaving to office it wud have been major issue. Thanks to Sharat sir for giving us various SERUMS to make our life easy.
Thanks for sharing your experiences. The beauty of PERFECT HEALTH SERUM with VK is that it can be given even to non-living things.
3 SHIELD OF 7 RAYS works only with VK.
Rakhiji, would this mean we have to carry/wear VK always before energizing with SO7R, during even emergencies?
How can we use Air fresheners / perfumes in a similar method for our house and place of work. Which cosmic serums can we use?
You can use TOTAL WEALTH SERUM
BEAUTY SERUM
ALPHA MALE SERUM or ALPHA WOMAN SERUM
ALL CLEAR SERUM
LOVE
JOY
Any positive energy
You can check on litairian website and read about Cosmic Serums....and share more ideas.
GOLDEN SUNRISE Rakhi maam, Nowadays it's a must to be protected while travelling as there are people driving rashly, unexpectedly. Only giving SHIELD OF 7 RAYS command to VK with intention to protect the vehicle and the people inside it, helps a lot. Thank you Divine VK, Sharat Sir, Rakhi maam. God bless everyone.
GOLDEN SUNRISE
Yes SHIELD OF 7 RAYS works wonders.
It's a special blessing from Sharat Sir with VK
- 14 Forums
- 4,283 Topics
- 24 K Posts
- 5 Online
- 1,715 Members