VK TIP 5 – Charge L...
 
Notifications
Clear all

VK TIP 5 – Charge LPG COOKING GAS CYLINDER to make it last longer

13 Posts
6 Users
0 Reactions
7 Views
0
[#742]
Topic starter

Charge the LPG/Cooking gas cylinder at your homes using VK with GOLDEN SUNRISE energy on a new refill.

Just hold VK and say GOLDEN SUNRISE 3 times and either

Rotate VK on LPG Cylinder, around 100 rotations OR

Keep VK on the cylinder for around 10 min instead of rotations.

This helps in keeping the LPG cylinder’s long lasting utility. Observe it lasting 35-40 days if it normally lasts for 30 days.

If there is a Pipeline cooking gas connection, charge the pipeline meter once in week or fortnight by just requesting

VK please send GOLDEN SUNRISE x 3 to my pipeline gas connection and meter

and keep VK aside for 10 min.


13 Answers
0

Thankyou didi for this wonderful tip.

I have seen a huge difference of charging LPG cylinder cooking gas with VK.

The charge cylinder gives approximately 10 days more everytime.

Once i forgot to charge my gas cylinder and it last for 25 days only.

Personally i also charge my cylinder and appliances with SHIELD OF SEVEN RAYS for protection.

Thankyou @"Sharat Sir-VK Inventor" ji VK is a perfect solution everywhere.


0

wow tip @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" and

wow achievement @"Puneet-Certified VK Teacher"


0
Topic starter

@"Puneet-Certified VK Teacher"

Thank you Puneet for sharing your experience.

@"PJ-Certified VK Teacher"

Thanks for wow.

This tip is shared by our elite member of Team VK @"Sanjay Roy-Certified VK Teacher" Sir , his teachings and ways are out of the box...Thanks to Sanjay Sir.


0

:thankyou


0

I had tried it on my car full tank and I saw a difference in the mileage. Got an difference of around 4% in the overall mileage. I did it sitting inside the car on the odo meter.


0

@Shrinath ji,

You can also request VK PLEASE CHARGE

CAR FUEL TANK WITH GOLDEN SUNRISE ×3.

Please read this VK tip for Better Mileage by @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" didi.

https://forum.litairian.com/discussion/comment/3513/#Comment_3513


0

@"Puneet-Certified VK Teacher" I am just thinking if I have an imagination of some specific amount and if I wrote gs and kept VK ON THE SAME. I am not sure how it will come or time taken. I am just using LOA and keeping VK and thankful for all the money universe provide me.


0
Topic starter

@Shrinath

Thank you for sharing your experience your experience on mileage.

Keep sharing as much as you can.

GOLDEN SUNRISE


0
Topic starter

@Shrinath

You can write the amount on paper with your wish and GOLDEN SUNRISE written on top, and <a href=" https://www.litairian.com/love-serum/" title="send GOLDEN SUNRISE and LOVE SERUM to this wish.
">send GOLDEN SUNRISE LOVE SERUM TOTAL WEALTH SERUM to this wish.

The amount should be a reasonable amount. Please check point no 11 in above link

Please do not think about the way or time required , just request energies and allow them to work.

Take GOLDEN SUNRISE TOTAL WEALTH SERUM ALPHA MALE SERUM and BALANCE SERU regularly.


0

I charged my gas cylinder on 21March by saying GOLDEN SUNRISE three times and keeping it on the cylinder for 15 minutes.

I changed the gas cylinder on 6June.

Before I got my VK, my gas cylinder lasted only for 45 days. This is not for the first time but every time I charge and it lasts longer. All thanks to Sharat Sir for bringing positivity in our lives through his invention.


0
Topic starter

@Rajeshwari_Sethi

Wow thats amazing. Thank you for sharing your VK experience.

Thanks to Sharat Sir for wonderful VK in our lives.


0

GOLDEN SUNRISE to all. In continuation to my post on June 8,2018, I would like to share that after 6th June I changed my gas cylinder today, i.e,21 August.Thank you VK and Sharat Sir.


0
Topic starter

@Rajeshwari_Sethi

GOLDEN SUNRISE

WOW. Its almost 2.5 months. Thanks for sharing again.

See our VK is so consistent and so are you !! Same results again =) B) <3

:mantap


Share: