Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Healing for UTI

Golden Sunrise To All!!!

I got UTI infection since yesterday afternoon. Previously Sharat sir had suggested serums for my husband, I also started taking in Fem serum with all clear serum charged in water and sipping it for every 10 mins.

Even though the frequency of urination has reduced to 98% the stink in the urination and the feeling that the infection has not yet left the body is still there.

Also please note I had suffered UTI for more than 3 and half years, recently just for two months I got rid of it when i took antibiotics for tooth ache and had felt such a relief after so many years of pain and uneasiness.

Pls let me know shall i continue with the Fem serum and all clear serum and can i add TWS to it as i dont want to miss taking TWS.

Also would like to know is it root chakra that is weak that im getting this UTI problem?

Thanks to Sharat Sir and team!!!

Comments

• @Sulatha

Regular intake of FEM SERUM KEY PEN SERUM IMMUNE SERUM takes care of hormones and rules out UTI.

Now you can take FEM SERUM KEY PEN SERUM ALL CLEAR SERUM IMMUNE SERUM and ZAPPER HEALING 9V 10KHZ WITH SAFETY AND SECURITY.

Take this water frequently.

Please don't mix TOTAL WEALTH SERUM with any health serums.

You can take TWS anytime in between during the day.

Also it is ok sometimes to miss other healing giving priority to health, because HEALTH IS WEALTH.

Another way is to take Total wealth serum by direct request and health serums in water, if you can't take two different charged waters.

Always keep the healing intention NOW FOREVER.

• Thanks a ton Ma'am for the timely help and guidance ! There are many other positive things that keep happening because of VK other than the health issues...

• Golden Sunrise VK teachers!
    I am charging my water with "FEM SERUM KEY PEN SERUM ALL CLEAR SERUM IMMUNE SERUM and ZAPPER HEALING 9V 10KHZ WITH SAFETY AND SECURITY"
    as per guidance.

mostly the cycle has been... like two days i feel i am cured and i might be thinking of posting it to keep everyone updated that I am cured of UTI infection... and its such a Blissful Feeling that this infection is gone from my System...

and find the third day it relapses with the same foul smell, pain and frequent urination... :-( ...Is it because of stress or some emotion blockage which has to be cured?

I am looking for some words of motivation... I am totally fed of it since last four years...

• @Sulatha

I was doing this UTI healing for my friend who was fed up of visiting doctors and medicines.

UTI healing takes time to go completely. So keep the intention HEAL NOW FOREVER.

I did one more healing for her which i am sharing with you.

I gave energy of Clingen Suppositories to her vagina just with direct request (intention with safety and security). These are anti fungal inserts for vagina and work best for stubborn UTIs.

I mimicked this through VK for a week. Along with charging water as advised to you in first post.

Also there are some regular hygiene practices to be followed to prevent recurrent UTI, which i had suggested her. Just sharing with you, it may help you

One needs to take bath at least twice a day. One thorough wash at night before sleeping and changing clothes to retire to bed.

The hygiene level should be very high during menstrual cycle. Loose clothes to be worn especially during menstrual cycle.

Drink enough water throughout the day, even if urination is high.

All above factors may seem trivial but they are important.

Don't feel anxious if it reoccurs, just continue the healing with the intention HEAL NOW FOREVER.

• @Sulatha

The fact that you don't have symptoms for few days, means it has worked for you !!

Need some continuous healing .....thats it

• @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher

Thanks ma'am... I have been taking care of all the above mentioned things related to hygiene.

Clingen Suppositories not sure whether i will try ( as i dont know to pronounce it)
    but surely will continue with water charging thing :-)

Thanks to you and all VK teachers and Sharat Sir!

• @Sulatha

we do not need know pronunciations, keeping the spelling in intention also works as VK is an intentional tool.

• Okies... Thanks:-)

• @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher
    Golden Sunrise ma'am,

Update:
    I had charged the water and drank for more than two months, thereafter till date dad's health issue kept me occupied so didnt continue the healing. Out of stress UTI prob shoot up very badly.

Few weeks back decided to go to a doctor whom one of my friend had recommended 3yrs back.

Now finally the treatment is showing good results. Yet to cure completely.

Thanks to VK for showing the way.

Thanks to sharat sir & all teachers!

• @Sulatha

Thanks for the update.

Take care of your health. You can still continue with charged water. It would take less than 5 min to charge one health bottle with KEY PEN SERUM FEM SERUM BALANCE SERUM

If your UTI shoots in stress please do EFT for Urinary Bladder.
  • Thanks ma'am... sorry but i dont know what is EFT?

• @Sulatha

EFT is Emotional Freedom Technique....VK can mimic this with just with a simple request.

Negative unwanted emotions sometimes get trapped in certain organs and delay healings or there is re-occurence of symptoms or illness.

When EFT is practised, such emotions get released....

• Thanks ma'am