Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to practice FORGIVENESS with VK?

edited December 2017 in Mind Emotion Discussion

Greetings Sharat Sir and VK teachers...

Gratitude and Forgiveness are two important things in human life. Rakhi mam has guided us how to practice Gratitude daily for various things in life. Kindly guide how can we practice Forgiveness (forgiving others and self forgiveness for hurt caused to others knowingly and unknowingly) with the help of VK.

Many Thanks

Comments

• @Rian

In our life sometimes we hurt others with our words/action. Sometimes we do not realise this due to strong emotions at that time or even later.

But when you realise ask for forgiveness.
    If you feel you want to apologise and ask for forgiveness, but cannot do face to face,
    VK is there for you.

If XYZ is the person who is hurt by you.

Hold VK and say
    " VK please send my message to XYZ's soul... that I am sorry for my words/actions , XYZ please forgive me."
    Say this 3 times in one go.
    Keep your VK aside for 30 min.

After 30 min , request
    "VK please activate a happy life for XYZ" (Say 3 times) . Again keep VK aside for 30 min.

In this way you can convey your feelings easily , bless the person and then if you happen to meet next time , you will meet peacefully.

Do this when you are ready to apologise and not as a formality.

This is based on my own experience, that i hurt someone unknowingly due to my strong emotions. After doing this when i met the person again, she actually greeted me with a hug and she also asked for forgiveness for her part. This is the beauty of VK , it conveys messages soul to soul when we want to ease out but feel hard to face the situation.

• Thanks @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher for your guidance..

Thanks @Puneet-Certified VK Teacher ..but I am very confused as I have read till date that seeking forgiveness and forgiving people is very necessary for our emotional well being.It causes upliftment rather than regression of human life... If people hurt us how can we show gratitude to them before forgiving them or if we hurt people why should we not seek forgiveness for the hurt that we caused to them? It could be our parents, children, spouse, best friends or others..Won't we be called an egoistic person if we don't seek forgiveness..Kindly guide

• @Rian

You are right Rian that we should ask for forgiveness.

I am sharing with you what we learnt from Sharat Sir

When we want to ask for forgiveness we should be ready for it and ask forgiveness or forgive others once for all with our heart.

Regarding forgiveness part of Hoponopono, where "I am sorry Please forgive me" is chanted continuously or written many times.....

By Law of attraction , when we keep saying these words, we are actually attracting more situations in our life to say sorry or ask for forgiveness.

The first part of Hoponopono can be repeated as many times as we can "I love you I thank you"
    This raises our vibrations to a higher frequency and also we attract more situations in our lives to say these beautiful words.

Thank you Sharat Sir for this teaching.

I personally did this

For few minutes i chanted only I AM SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME, and i felt that i was feeling more and more low or it was getting depressing.

But when i chanted only I LOVE YOU I THANK YOU, my vibrations were raised. I was feeling better than my neutral state of mind.

I read the book ZERO LIMITS where it is explained how this Hoponopono exercise was designed by a person who changed mindset of hundreds of hard core criminals.

The prisoners had done multiple crimes (murders) affecting many lives, so on behalf of each Prisoner he did it multiple times......I LOVE YOU I THANK YOU I AM SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME.... not knowing the names of people including the people killed and their families who lost support of their lives after the person who was killed.

But the practise is somehow misinterpreted to include for everyone.

• @Rian

Regarding expressing gratitude to people even before forgiveness....this is possible.

Because you are expressing gratitude for what you received from those people and they made you happy knowingly and unknowingly. The act of hurt may be from different set of actions.

Gratitude and forgiveness is for different set of actions.

Like a spouse can be in gratitude mode what what is happily received from his/her partner and yet get hurt by some actions, so forgiveness part comes only for latter actions.

Most of the times we even hate or ignore to be in gratitude mode for whatever is received because of subsequent hurt from same people.

Raising our spiritual levels, we can still give gratitude to such people !!

• wow...very nicely explained. Thankyou...

• Very well explained rakhiji...even i have read this book...nd its very effective therapy even tried on my patients
  • Like mam thank you.