Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VK protection from black magic to my family member

One of my family member is facing an issue of feeling mentally and physically tired. She is getting issue like fever, shivering and cough though the medical report are normal. She has a feeling that someone has done black magic on her. I have started giving her energy of IMMUNE SERUM, GS, BRAVO SERUM AND TWS to her breakfast. What else serum I can give her? Also request you to please let me know if I can charge her day to day wearing jewellery so it keeps her away from the black magic problem.

Comments

• @Shrinath

I hope you are not giving TOTAL WEALTH SERUM and IMMUNE SERUM together as they relate to different aspect, so should be given separately.

For Fever, please add DFEv Serum ALL CLEAR SERUM BALANCE SERUM.

You can check for black magic, give her water charged with only HANUMAN CHALISA energy.

If she finds the taste of water unusual or bitter or sour or different from uncharged water, it may be Black Magic influence.

You can then give her energy of ALL CLEAR SERUM and HANUMAN CHALISA as frequently as possible.

If she is mentally affected by some event which is manifesting in fever shivering, you can give BACH FLOWER RESCUE REMEDY ALL CLEAR SERUM and BALANCE SERUM.

You can charge her jewellery with SHIELD OF 7 RAYS or HAUMAN CHALISA ENERGY.

SHIELD OF 7 RAYS should be given by default for protection against any negativity

• The bach flower remedy should be given with any flower name or simple Bach flower remedy?
  • @Shrinath

You can just say "BACH FLOWER RESCUE REMEDY" as VK can mimic other healing modalities like BACH FLOWER REMEDY too.

To know about what are Bach flower remedies, plz check this article.

Bach Flower Rescue remedy is a known combination of 5 Bach flower extracts.
    To know more check this link

Cherry Plum : help to let go
    Clematis : when someone lost consciousness
    Impatiens : settle down people’s impatience
    Star of Bethlehem : easy dealing with shock and trauma
    Rock Rose : in the time of panic and terror