VK TIP 155 : TRUST ...
 
Notifications
Clear all

VK TIP 155 : TRUST IN DIVINE FOR YOUR MONEY MATTERS

0 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
12 Views
0
[#4075]
Topic starter

GOLDEN SUNRISE Friends

VK Tip with a learning msg

One day an employee took a leave from office

His boss thought if his salary is increased, he will work more efficiently.

Next day his salary was increased. The employee took the money and was silent.

After few months, he again took a leave. This time his boss got angry. He thought what's the use of increasing his salary and that he will never improve.

So his salary was reduced back to the earlier salary.

Again this time the employee was silent.

The boss was shocked. He asked the employee, last time when you were absent I increased your salary you did not react. Again you were absent, this time I reduced your salary, this time also you are quiet. What's the reason

The employee replied,

Last time when I was absent, my wife delivered a baby. When you gave me Salary increase, i knew Divine gave me extra money to care of my child's growth.????

Next time I was absent as my mother passed away.

When you reduced my salary, I thought my mother took with her, her share of expenses. So why do I react on salary reduction ????

Divine always takes care of my responsibilities , so is there is any reason for anxiety

Learning msg: Ups and downs are situational in life. Feeling Satisfied and Gratitude is a WAY of life.

Hold your VK and say

DIVINE IS MY CONSTANT MONEY PROVIDER. THANK YOU DIVINE

Keep VK aside for 30 mins

Do this for few days and see what changes in your life

Do share your experiences with VK tips on forum✍


Share: