Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dental problems...ways to relieve pain with VK

edited February 2021 in VK SUCCESS STORIES
Im having terrible dental problems. Sensitivity and cavities. Is there any way to use VK for teeth regeneration. And whats the best method to use for tooth ache.

Comments

• @mich_5544

You can charge your toothpaste and dental hygiene products with GOLDEN SUNRISE + BEAUTY SERUM + ZAPPER HEALING 9V 10KHZ keeping intention with safety and security.
    This will help to improve sensitivity on regular basis.

You can charge your food or drinking water too with above combination.PAIN CARE SERUM can be added now as you have pain.

If it requires some dental treatment like root canal or cavity filling, please get that process done too by a dentist.

Just keeping VK on the jaw while sleeping on one side, helped me to postpone my dental treatments by few weeks, relieving pain till i could go to the doctor.

I also requested VK to give me effect of cavity filling and i got relief in pain. This was to manage the pain till i could get the dental treatment done.

• GOLDEN SUNRISE. Im going to do it right now. As im in terrible pain right now and my dentist will only be able to see me on Monday. Thank you.
  • GOLDEN SUNRISE. Thanks ms. Rakhi. Thanks VK my hero. And most of all thanks Sharat Sir. The tooth pain which was so unbearable that I was literally crying, started fading away and by morning completely disappeared. I feel fine and i havent had any sort of pain all day. Amazing.
  • @mich_5544

WOW. Thanks for sharing. Please also share how did you use VK to ward off this pain. It will motivate others too !!

• @mich_5544

You can now do your idea of regenerating teeth structure. Just simply request in your own words. Keep in the intention of that specific tooth which requires this.

I didn't want to suggest this earlier, as i felt you can first concentrate on pain relieving.

Regeneration can be tried for tooth structure , will require patience.

However if there is a cavity, it may require dental treatment.

I have used "REGENERATION OF BLOOD VESSELS TO HEART" for a senior citizen with blocked arteries. I did this with charging of drinking water along with Heart Serum.

I don't know about the medical reports, but the patient got active, inspite of doctors losing hopes.

This was guided to me by @Sanjay Roy-Certified VK Teacher Sir. Thanks to Sanjay Sir for this guidance and Sharat Sir for beautiful VK !!

• I first charged water with GOLDEN SUNRISE + BEAUTY SERUM + ZAPPER HEALING 9V 10KHZ +PAIN CARE SERUM and sipped it a few times. Then I literally charged the side of my face where the tooth was aching. Here i also added effect of filled cavity and miraculous healing. Then i put my VK hero on my pillow placed the painful side of my face on it and kept talking (in my mind) to it. Fell asleep and my pain was gone by morning. Felt like it didn’t even happen and It was only a dream.
  • @mich_5544

Wow. Thanks for following the guidance completely and sharing with all of us.