Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What to do when we lose our hope

edited June 2018 in VK SUCCESS STORIES

Dear @Sharat Sir-VK Inventor / VK Teachers !

There are many ups and downs coming in my life. I am praying to Divine Mother and requesting VK for the help and healing. Few of them are answered and few of them are not. At times when I see myself and my loved ones in so much pain, hopeless and confused I really don't know what to do. And in such situation feeling left out/blank. What should I do in this situation and how should I come out of such situation with the help of Divine VK.

Request your kind guide and blessings. Thank you !

Comments

• edited December 2017

GOLDEN SUNRISE Dear,
    Just uplift yourself by taking the energies of GOLDEN SUNRISE + BRAVO SERUM + MOOD UP SERUM + ALPHA MALE SERUM

Then you get the desire confidence and priorities for yourself.
    At that time you can see, get or arrange solutions for your problems.

• @Pusp

It is very human to go through this state of mind. Feeling low with seeing near ones in pain.

The good part you expressed that few of your prayers has been answered. Few yet to be answered.

Life is a journey with ups and downs. This is true for every human being. Some are bold like you to express it openly. Now that we have VK , we are blessed.

Some people suffer with past medical history and or maybe some other reasons, so here the energy requirement is more. This will need patience.

I was sending energy to a person with autoimmune disease with VK for months together taking care of the symptoms. The person showed improvement in few organs and it resulted in more active life, reducing of symptoms. When i met Sharat Sir i requested him if he could make serum for auto immune disorders and brain disorders. As i personally know Medical Science has its own limitations in these 2 areas.

After Sir launched both these new Serums i was among the most happiest you can say.Lots of gratitude to @Sharat Sir-VK Inventor for VK and these Cosmic Serums.

Now its more than 18 months that i am sending energies to this person, past few months Immune Serum, the quality of life has improved in some ways.

What would have happened if I would have lost hopes , i would have missed to see someone's happiness !!

Now we do face such times that we feel ......where are we in this journey with so much to do. At that time i simply say "VK PLEASE GET ME OUT OF THIS SITUATION".

Something happens and my mind changes. The status remains the same, as overnight things don't change unless there is a miracle for everything.

But I GET BACK MY POWER TO FACE THE SITUATION AND TO GET BACK INTO ACTION....and Witness more Smiles. :3

This is the best way I HAVE BEEN COMING OUT OF DILEMMA when i feel hopeless.

Another way is to chant GOLDEN SUNRISE for few minutes and see how amazing you feel !!

As Anit suggested, you can take that combination of energies regularly to keep yourself happy and confident.

Just remember, .. to see the changes/health improvement in anyone's life through your VK.... is itself a boon and satisfying voyage....Aim is always that people get the blessing to live a normal healthy life now and forever.

KEEP GOING IS THE MANTRA OF LIFE. LIVE IT WITH FAITH AND PATIENCE !!

I hope i could answer some of your questions . GOLDEN SUNRISE to all your efforts !!

• Thank you for such a great question and a wonderful response !! Much needed to hear !!! xo

• @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher Mam ! Humble pranam and thank you a lot for your kind guidance... I shall be keep on sending the Serum energy and chant Golden Sunrise mantra for the healing. Gratitude to @Anit Nayak - Supportive VK Teacher Sir as well.
    I am praying and requesting all Golden Sunrise blessings to @Sharat Sir-VK Inventor and all the kind VK teachers effort in helping us. Humble pranam!

• Thanks to Sharat Sir and all VK teachers specially @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher mam and @Puneet-Certified VK Teacher sir for the guidance and help... I kept on requesting VK for solution and took Balance Serum & Golden Sunrise very often. Now situations are getting better. Glories to Divine Mother !

• @Pusp

Thank you dear for accepting the guidance and getting back into action mode.

Thank you for sharing your experience. GOLDEN SUNRISE to all your efforts !!

Gratitude to @Sharat Sir-VK Inventor as we teach ....what we learn from him. Sir guides us to practise before we preach, which he himself does.

Gratitude to our VK experiences which teach us infinitely!!

GOLDEN SUNRISE is one energy that we can use without a second thought and even now the new BALANCE SERUM, and you have wonderfully clubbed them. Continue this as much as you feel !!