Got better taste af...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Got better taste after cold nd fever with Beauty Serum

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
3 Views
0
[#3217]
Topic starter

Golden Sunrise to all!!

I want to share my another beautiful experience. I had cold, cough nd fever for two days I was doing my healing with ENT Serum, ACS, D fev Serum, PCS nd Zapper healing.I am feeling better now.But my taste was bad.So I couldn't eat anything properly. Today i requested my VK before taking breakfast. VK please give Beauty Serum*3 to my taste buds so that i could feel better taste whatever i eat. I was soooo happy when i have my breakfast today. I felt amazing taste.Thank U VK Thank U Divine Thank U Divine Sharat Sir.

Gratitude! Gratitude! Gratitude!


3 Answers
0

@Kavita

Wow. Wonderful way to use VK and BEAUTY SERUM

GOLDEN SUNRISE to your health.

Thanks for sharing this creative idea.

We will include this in BEAUTY SERUM article on litairian website.


0
Topic starter

Thank U mam????????????


0

Nice experience. Thankyou for sharing


Share: