Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

how to make a person give up an illicit relationship

Namaste to Golden Sunrise Divine Soul Sharat Sir,
I have bought VK recently to settle many problems. one is a relation of mine is having an affair with another woman .His wife is suffering a lot .What is the request I can make to bring him back to his family? kindly advice I am very anxious Thank you and Divine VK

Sign In or Register to comment.