Notifications
Clear all
VK Tip 144 : Vitamin C mimicking for Menstrual Cramps with VK
VK TIPS
1
Posts
2
Users
0
Reactions
13
Views
0
[#2679]
29/06/2020 11:48 pm
Topic starter
Golden Sunrise to All
Whenever I have severe Menstrual Cramps, taking Vitamin C pills every 2 hours would help a lot but in the process I used to take a lot of Vitamin C in a day which maybe harmful. But now I take Fem Serum+Vitamin C with safety and security+Golden Sunrise which has helped me a lot and now I do not dread every month.
Thank you Sharat Sir for creating Divine VK. Thank you VK.
Gratitude
Golden Sunrise
Answer
Add a comment
Add a comment
1 Answer
0
30/06/2020 3:18 pm
Yes nice idea thanks for sharing. Keep up motivating all VK users.
Golden sunrise to your efforts.
Add a comment
Add a comment
Forum Information
- 14 Forums
- 4,283 Topics
- 24 K Posts
- 31 Online
- 1,715 Members
Our newest member: tdmscame
Forum Icons:
Forum contains no unread posts
Forum contains unread posts
Topic Icons:
Not Replied
Replied
Active
Hot
Sticky
Unapproved
Solved
Private
Closed