“TO IMPRESS MY SUBC...
 
Notifications
Clear all

“TO IMPRESS MY SUBCONSCIOUS MIND WITH THE BELIEF THAT I AM IMPORTANT with VK.”

4 Posts
5 Users
0 Reactions
20 Views
0
[#2551]
Topic starter

I am very shy and reserved type of a person and I always felt that people don't give me importance. Recently Sharast Sir shared article on beliefs where I found the example of my situation. I immediately started applying in my life. “TO IMPRESS MY SUBCONSCIOUS MIND WITH THE BELIEF THAT I AM IMPORTANT.” I just did for few days I got fantastic results. In this lockdown period some of the volunteers arrange essentials for us. I appreciated their this noble service and posted on community group on whatsapp. After reading my comments many people started acknowledging me and giving me respect.

Today when I went to collect my essentials I found very warm response from others who had also come to collect their essentials. Though we were wearing masks and were at social distance yet I found many people giving me acknowledgment and broad smiles. Thankyou VK. Thankyou Sharat Sir.


4 Answers
0

Wow.. Wonderful Experience

Golden Sunrise...


0

That's wonderful.

Golden Sunrise To All Your Efforts.


0

VK does wonders!!

GOLDEN SUNRISE


0

@LATISH ji

Nice experience. I admire your way of penning your emotions down on this forum and changes with VK healing.

Thank you for sharing.

GOLDEN SUNRISE DAZZLE to you !!


Share: