VK Tip 130 : Feeling stuck with problems? Use VK and Beauty Serum this way
Golden Sunrise Friends
Exploring VK in different ways. This is my experience, posting as a VK Tip.
We all face problems but we are always scared of problems or we do not want to hear the word PROBLEM.
There was a youngster who was finding it difficult to solve problems in maths and accountancy. He failed in a competitive exam. He admitted that he could not understand the concept so he failed. An idea clicked and I started exploring VK with BEAUTY SERUM but in a different way.
My request to VK was Dear VK please send BEAUTY SERUM to his problem solving skills (accountancy/maths)
He told me he needs a good coach. So I arranged for one. but he refused to travel to the coach. I still continued with the request, Dear VK please send BEAUTY SERUM to his problem solving skills (accountancy/maths)
My intention was again that he should understand the concept and be able to solve.
An expert in family approached his parents for coaching. He agreed to go but still didn't go. (OMG). I again kept request VK same request, Dear VK please send BEAUTY SERUM to his problem solving skills.
Finally he told me he practised the subject on his own and with some help from his friend. He appeared for the exams. I was requesting the same Dear VK please send BEAUTY SERUM to his problem solving skills.
He cleared the exam with confidence and good score.
So next I explored this for myself. I was getting stuck on some project that I was handling. I couldn't understand it and I felt it was to complex for me to understand it, how to crack it? I requested VK please give BEAUTY SERUM to my problem solving skills.
Voila after two days, the same project I could understand it so well. All the complex issues in the project became very simple to understand and take it further.
So I started using this frequently wherever I saw ppl stuck with their problems and I could see them coming out of it.
I have done this experiment with VK several times in last few months, and every time it flies.
<3 Just keep in intention which problem is to be solved and request, Dear VK please send BEAUTY SERUM to XYZ's (energy receiver) problem solving skills. Remember VK is an intentional tool.
<3 You can even charge drinking water with request "BEAUTY SERUM for problem solving skills" (intend for solving a particular problem)
<3 So my belief that VK works beyond LOA, here it did work again. Generally in LOA we would not think of the the word PROBLEM even in a healing affirmation. But VK with BEAUTY SERUM does work to solve the problems, even if its a part of healing request.
Do explore this way of using VK and BEAUTY SERUM for your daily life problems and share your experiences too.
Gratitude to Sharat Sir for gift of VK solving our problems with solutions
GOLDEN SUNRISE,
Very useful tip madam.
Thank you so much for always inspiring , motivating and guiding us with your WOW experiences.
Thank you Sharat sir for Divine VK
Thank you Sharat sir for this VK FORUM a beautiful platform for learning and sharing.
Nice one.... I will also try this... I needed this... Thanks a lot...
A very informative post thank you golden soul.
Wow very helpful tip didi thankyou for sharing with us.
Thank you for sharing
Thank you
@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" thank you for nice tip.golden sunrise
Wow. Very helpful. Thanks for sharing it. ????
Wow wonderful top. Sometimes you are stuck n don't know wat to do. BEAUTY SERUM seems so good for this. Tq sharat sir. Thank you RakhijiTq VK
Wow tysm
GOLDEN SUNRISE
@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"
Mam u suggested me to take beauty serum as I was not being able to understand my 12th concepts and I have problem in understanding all the subjects so what should my request be
Should I request like this ??
O my dear vk pls send beauty serum to improve my understanding skills ?
Is it correct pls guide me I have my board exams coming in march and I want to score 90%
And I am already using study serum + brain serum + mood up serum + gym serum + balance serum
Very useful tip Rakhi Tai, will definitely explore it
Very useful tip Rakhi maam..Will try this. GOLDEN SUNRISE to VK, Sharat Sir and Rakhi maam. Gratitude and God bless everyone.
- 14 Forums
- 4,283 Topics
- 24 K Posts
- 3 Online
- 1,715 Members