Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Attract buyers and Increase Sales

edited September 2019 in VK SUCCESS STORIES
GOLDEN SUNRISE EVERYONE!!!
I just want to share my good experience with my Dear Divine VK today. My niece is a sales lady and I want to help her to have sales today. I asked her to send me the picture of the items she's selling. I watch the video for GOLDEN SUNRISE FULL COUNT for her, play LAXMI video for her, and I asked my VK to please give her buyers while chanting in mind the 87 RAISE PROFITS, I even gave her that so she can chant/memorize it while standing. I followed her up after 3 hours and asked if she have sales. She told me, yes Aunt, it's like a miracle today, I sold 6 items and my co-workers we're surprised. Now they all want to send a picture of their stalls so I can charge it also, they also want to use the 87 RAISE PROFITS, I told her, everyone can use it with intention.
WOW, I'm sooo happy with that result. My Divine thanks to Universe, my VK and Sharat Sir for granting my request. Sometimes I feel like my VK is talking to me and telling me what to do, soo cool that we're getting close to each other, and everytime I remove it in my neck to send direct request, I feel like part of me is missing. I just got my VK Aug 15, 2019 and I know iit has a lot of wonderful things to offer. So grateful to have VK in my life. May God bless us all and more power.

Comments