Got Stuck Money wit...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Got Stuck Money with the Help of VK and Serums.

6 Posts
7 Users
0 Reactions
6 Views
0
[#2132]
Topic starter

Golden sunrise

I did one Delhi Government Project in summer vacations. There were two cycles in that project each of 27 days. I participated in the second cycle. As soon as the project finished we filled our invoice and we were ready to get our stipend. Now the payment started getting delayed. Yesterday I had a talk with some of my colleague and even the people who participated in cycle 1 didn't receive the stipend but meanwhile I was giving MOOD UP SERUM and TOTAL WEALTH SERUM with VK to my bank account and today around 11 o clock in the morning , I got the message of money credited in my account. I had a word with my colleagues and they have not yet received the stipend. So all thanks to Sharat Sir, Golden Rakhi Ma'am and our magical bangle VK. Thanks. Thanks. Thanks ????????????


6 Answers
0

Very nice experience. Have a Golden Sunrise life ahead.


0

@Naina

Wow. Congratulations. Thanks for sharing your happiness and VK experience with all of us.

Wish you GOLDEN SUNRISE FULL COUNT NOW FOREVER


0

Nice VK experience thankyou for sharing

Keep us motivating.


0

Wonderful ..thanks for sharing.


0

Keep practicing and keep experimenting and do encouraging by sharing.


0

What a wonderful experience

Thanks for sharing and motivating


Share: