Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Energies for expressing.

GOLDEN SUNRISE TEACHERS!

I am writing on behalf of my friend who is also a VK user and he needs help. He requested me to write on his behalf as he wants to stay anonymous.

He is interested in someone and it has been more than 3 years that they know each other.
Their communication has been on and off and almost after a gap of 1 year they have connected again. The girl keeps showing the signs of interest in this guy.

The more they run away from each other, something keeps them connected,to share - my friend works for a Client and later found out that this Girl also is employed at his Client location. Some more coincidences or God keeping them connected somehow, I don’t know.

My friend thinks that something is stopping this Girl from coming towards him. The interest signs are there then what is stopping? He wants to know what energies to send to her so that she opens up and talks freely and expresses what she feels for him.

For now, I have told him to keep sending GS + LS + OSS to her every day.

Request you to please help.

Thank you for going through my post.

Comments

• @Kuldiplatt

The best way is to request VK like this

VK GOLDEN SUNRISE PLEASE MAKE WAY FOR THIS GIRL TO BE MY PARTNER IN MARRIAGE NOW FOREVER IF WE BOTH ARE BEST DESERVING PARTNERS FOR EACH OTHER.

In this way he allows VK to decide and make way.

I feel instead of sending love serum or One soul serum let him surrender to the will of Divine.

You can help your friend like this
    intend to your VK that let the best deserving person come in your friends life for marriage and let the people who are not for him go away
  • @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher

Thanks a ton for your suggestion.

It's a beautiful request.

Regards
    Kuldip

Just missed out asking couple of questions in my previous post.

Should the above request be repeated 3 times?

Also, can this request be sent through a photo? Please guide.

Thank you in advance.

Kuldip

• @Kuldiplatt

For all healings, VK procedures are same

Thank you.

GOLDEN SUNRISE

I request for your guidance once again on the issue in this thread.

My friend is requesting VK almost everyday(Photo method) and he still feels that things are not moving or rather very very slow paced.

He almost gave up twice but again with new energy he starts requesting VK. He is slightly confused why is this happening is VK testing him? And if he decides that things are not moving I should quit and move on but again from next day onwards he is back on track and starts requesting VK.

Is VK bringing back him on track every time he slips? Is the VK trying to tell that she is the best deserving partner for you?

Some questions for which I don't have an answers for.

Your experience and guidance will be of great help.

Thank you for going through my post.

• @Kuldiplatt

VK energy is the fuel but the car moves when driver operates the steering wheel.

Has your friend taken any action like asking her or proposing her for marriage?
    How will he know her views?

Thank you for your reply, True that VK energy is the fuel and car will move when we accelerate.

My friend wants that the communication also between them normalize because their communication has been on and off for sometime now.

He is too afraid asking her or proposing for marriage.

• @Kuldiplatt

His fear may be the reason of delay. Send him BRAVO SERUM

Possible Rakhi ji, I will do the needful.

Thanks again for your guidance. You are the best.
    Mam i have a crush on a girl and I like her a lot and I’m afraid to talk to her coz I can’t have interesting conversation with her so can I give her and me one soul serum + mood up serum + balance serum and after one month I will start talking to her so will she be interested in me ???
    Or should I request vk
    O my dear vk pls make way for xyz to be my girlfriend

Gratitude mam