Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"I want a perfect job or I have a perfect job

This discussion was created from comments split from: Need VK to make clear path out of the obstacles for a friend Divorce Job abroad.

Comments

• Just a query if one writes instead of "I want a perfect job" to "I have a perfect job" as LOA says if u visualise and believe it comes true faster. Am i wrong somewhere ?

• @ If you say" I have a perfect job" . You can request VK to manifest this into reality for you.

I personally prefer asking the Universe what i want in the first place. It connects me to reality that this is what i want. Then Believe that you will receive. And Receive it.

Visualising that you already have is also good, provided you can remain in that frequency

• Golden sunrise

Because of LOA we are getting confused , For better understanding / Clarity the Request can be placed though VK that "I want a perfect job" is this will be a correct manifestation ? .

• @Vijay

Yes and keep in the mind, what is a perfect job for you.

Location, job designation, job profile, work environment, salary, Superiors and team cooperative.....and so on

• Golden Sunrise

Thanks Rakhi ji

instead of perfect job I will use Suitable job

• @Vijay

You can also use the term BEST DESERVING JOB

• Golden Sunrise

I Was going through Puneet ji Reply in the referred link for Children Behavior

" https://forum.litairian.com/discussion/135/children-behaviour#latest - in that"

the affirmations are in line with LOA i.e Present Perfect tense
    he is a very obedient boy/girl.
    he always respects elders.
    he is well mannered
    he speak politely to everyone
    he is good at studies.
    he managed his time table very well

Where as for job Why aren't we using present continuous tens - ' I HAVE A BEST DESERVING JOB' INSTEAD "I WANT A BEST DESERVING JOB "

kindly inform on request either we should affirmate as if we got the solution already or we are in need of it

• @Vijay

Affirmations and manifestations ways can be different.

Affirmations are raising self energy. In the above link its requesting VK to manifest these affirmations into reality.

Manifestation is asking directly to Universe what we want.

If you use the lines as if you already have, you need to remain in that frequency for LOA.
    If your frequency goes to a situation that you don't believe it to happen to you, energy levels will drop, again you would need more energy.

When you manifest with I want....its easier to remain in this frequency, with VK you keep asking like a child.

Also a self motivated person may use "I want......

You can do the way you wish.

I personally feel asking to Universe directly to deliver what i want, is easier, without getting confused or doubting how to manifest or how to affirm.

• Golden Sunrise

For Understanding

When I need of Job I can

1.Manifestations : "I WANT A BEST DESERVING JOB "
    2.Affirmations:" I GOT A BEST DESERVING JOB"

Is this the correct way of approach

When we request VK we should either do manifestation or affirmation . Which will give the best result.

• @Vijay ji ,
    Whenever u request to VK always use positive Affirmations.
    Affirmations give signals to universe and divine energies that we are enjyoing what we have and now need to increase that positively.
    "I want or i need" it represents the feeling of lack so we should not use these words in Affirmation also.
    "I am or i have " are very powerful words to use.
  • Puneet Ji

I am confused because of 2 different Suggestions stated by you and Rakhi ji .

Please inform me when I need a Job or when I need some other things what is the type of request that I have Make to VK

Example

In current scenario I am not having a job,should I presume and KEEP a request to VK that I GOT a JOB or I AM IN NEED OF a JOB .

"I AM IN NEED OF A BEST DESERVING JOB "
    I GOT A BEST DESERVING JOB" ------ LOA

• @Vijay ji ,
    According to the present situation manifestation is better sir.
    1. When you are in need of job you should simply place direct request to VK for manifestation. It is more efficient presently .
    2. Affirmation is another process to be in positive mental state. It is used to increase positivity and to visualize manifestation in present state .
    For example ;
    You can affirm or visualize as you are doing desired job presently.
  • @Vijay When you are applying for a job in front of someone (HR), what you say ??? You say like that "Sir/Mam I want a Job". But when you need to feel inside you to increase your mental frequency according to LOA, you should say like "I Have a Job". Same rule apply here...VK is a tool like HR, so should say like VK! I want a Job, plz arrange one for me now. Here you can expand your asking for more suitable words like 'perfect job', 'suitable job', 'desired job', 'loving job' 'best job' etc.

**Now it is very much clear not to use LOA with VK when you are confused. Instead, use VK like you have a tool which can hear you and your words and emotions like a mother and it tries to fulfill them as soon as possible with best for all. **

• Thanks Sharat sir :)