Notifications
Clear all
Activate DR.Shane korean B.B glow treatment for my face, VK experience
VK SUCCESS STORIES
3
Posts
4
Users
0
Reactions
2
Views
0
[#1929]
27/03/2019 12:26 pm
Topic starter
Golden sunrise.I would like to share my experience with my VK here.
So far i can’t use any f beauty product due to very sensitive skin.
I just activate DR.Shane korean B.B glow treatment for my face
with safe and secure before sleep at night.The next morning,my friends asked me
what beauty product am I using because my face looks very fair and glowing.
I was very shocked. I said, I didn’t applied any beauty product to my face but they
never believe it.Then only I realized this all My dear VK's miracle.
Answer
Add a comment
Add a comment
3 Answers
0
27/03/2019 1:02 pm
Add a comment
Add a comment
0
27/03/2019 2:07 pm
Amazing experience,
thankyou for sharing your happiness with VK mimicking effect.
Add a comment
Add a comment
0
30/03/2019 1:58 pm
Wow, that's Amazing experience of Mimicking.
Add a comment
Add a comment
Forum Information
- 14 Forums
- 4,283 Topics
- 24 K Posts
- 3 Online
- 1,715 Members
Our newest member: tdmscame
Forum Icons:
Forum contains no unread posts
Forum contains unread posts
Topic Icons:
Not Replied
Replied
Active
Hot
Sticky
Unapproved
Solved
Private
Closed