Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stolen cellphone found , my VK experience

GOLDEN SUNRISE to all

One of my professional contacts sent some documents to me through his office boy. The documents were urgent so he came to my home to deliver it in the evening. He had to do multiple rounds of such deliveries. On one evening, he was very sad and quiet , i asked him why he was not my responding to my calls that eve. He said his phone was stolen from pocket while he was travelling in train to reach my place. I asked him to make a police complaint. He asked me, will that help to get back his phone. I said atleast it would not be misused.

Then i requested VK GOLDEN SUNRISE REACH his phone now with ease with the intention that phone should come to him.
I also requested SHIELD OF 7 RAYS to his phone and information in his phone. i did this for 3 or 4 days and forgot about it.
After a fortnight , he came again for some work with documents. I had forgotten his phone story. He told Madam i got my phone back.

I asked him HOW? He said he had made the police complaint same night. The police called him to the police station after around 10 days and gave him his phone. The police had used some tracking through an IT expert with some instrument information

He was very happy and said thank you that you guided me to make a complaint to police station.
He could not buy a new phone, and so he was more happy to receive it.

Gratitude to Sharat Sir for VK in our lives. I could never imagine a stolen cell phone being tracked and given back so quickly.

Comments