Notifications
Clear all
All Clear Serum creates magic....Acne, black pepper, ginger
VK SUCCESS STORIES
1
Posts
2
Users
0
Reactions
8
Views
0
[#1830]
03/02/2019 11:09 am
Topic starter
For the past 3 years I was having severe acne on my face with no signs of clearing up despite taking all precautions. For the past 3 months I am doing VOB for my face with ACS and voila my face is 95% clear and I am also getting back the glow on my face.Infact I am now able to eat food items like black pepper , ginger which when earlier consumed caused severe acne...without any side effects. A big thank you to Sharat Sir and Rakhiji for their constant guidance.
Answer
Add a comment
Add a comment
1 Answer
0
03/02/2019 12:27 pm
GOLDEN SUNRISE. Simple way and amazing results. Thank you for sharing. ALL CLEAR SERUM with VK worked at multiple level....food, immune system and skin.
Thank you for sharing.
Thank you for your thanks. Gratitude to Sharat Sir for VK in our lives.
Add a comment
Add a comment
Forum Information
- 14 Forums
- 4,283 Topics
- 24 K Posts
- 13 Online
- 1,715 Members
Our newest member: tdmscame
Forum Icons:
Forum contains no unread posts
Forum contains unread posts
Topic Icons:
Not Replied
Replied
Active
Hot
Sticky
Unapproved
Solved
Private
Closed