Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My VK experiences in severe multiple diseases and severe back pain

edited September 2019 in VK SUCCESS STORIES
GOLDEN SUNRISE.
I have a lot to share..Vk has fully changed my life..Sometimes I just thinking in my mind and Vk fulfills that.
I want to say that my son got severe multiple diseases and he is on life limit conditions..He was on antibiotics since birth and lot of chest infections..I started giving him charge water with GS ,MMM ,Brain Serum Balance Serum and PHS..he is not on any medication.His sleep system has improved.When I last saw his consultant she was surprised n happy to see him that he is not on any medication and no hospital admission for long ..
2. One of my friend got severe back pain one day he can’t even move so I sent energy of GS ,PHS and Pain care serum within 20 mins his pain vanished..3 Also my mums heath improved..and one more I wake up everyday with a big smile on my face..Thankyou is not enough for me..I truly blessed to have VK..I really really appreciated.. Thankyou so much sir for Vk.

Comments

• @Raman30 ji Thankyou for sharing your happiness with VK experiences.
    :innocent: Blessings to your Son for perfect health and quick recovery.
    Golden Sunrise to all your efforts.
    Gratitude to @SharatSir
  • @Raman30

Nice experiences. Thanks for sharing.

While reading your post i felt you are very pure at soul with a calm mind .....and highly inclined to VK.

GOLDEN SUNRISE blessings to your son for his recovery and well being.

Your experience is so inspiring to many who feel lost or hopeless with health.

Also appreciate that you learnt the basics on your own , read articles...and started practising with VK on your own....getting independent . Thats great !!

Keep exploring and keep sharing your VK experiences.. You never know how many lives will benefit reading you.

Gratitude to Sir for VK in our lives.

GOLDEN SUNRISE to all your efforts!!
  • Thank you for sharing :smile:

• Thankyou so much ..@Puneet sir @Rakhi Mam