Methods for vertigo...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Methods for vertigo cure and Tinnitus

19 Posts
7 Users
0 Reactions
9 Views
0
[#1535]
Topic starter

Hello sharat sir

From 1 week

I take ent serum balance serum and all clear serum for tinnitus and vertigo

There is little relief in tinnitus

But not any relief in vertigo

I also watch cosmic codes video for tinnitus and meniere's cure ,

I also request vk to do psychic surgery to inner ear ,

And also rub vk on my ear with chanting all clear serum

But there is no any relief in vertigo

Please suggest me some tips for cure vertigo soon????


19 Answers
0

@Shivu95952

Please increass the frequency of healing

Take charged water every 15 min one sip or more.

Since how long you have been having this tinnutis

ALL CLEAR SERUM and BALANCE SERUM along with ENT SERUM will help in both tinitus and vertigo. You can add BRAIN SERUM in this combination

If doctor has prescribed any Ear drops....you can charge that also

.

Also identify .....are you overthinking....this may increase vertigo. Pl take CALM DOWN SERUM.

You can relax more and continue the healing with patience....


0

@Shivu95952

Lack of sleep , exposure to mobile phone and computer screens or going out in sun, less water intake ....may increase Vertigo,

Please take care of these factors also

You can lie down on the bed , close your eyes...keep VK on your head and your hand on VK...You can chant BLANCE SERUM for few minutes. This will also help to reduce Vertigo.


0
Topic starter

Ok mam thanx


0
Topic starter

My vertigo is only when i stand and walking

When m sitting or lie there is no vertigo

I feel floating sensation like boat on a water

Dont understand what is the root cause


0

@Shivu95952

Continue with the healing.....including the one suggested to lie down and chant


0
Topic starter

Ok mam u also please send me healing for vertigo n tinnitus ????


0

@Shivu95952

Healing sent to you for your recovery and wellbeing


0
Topic starter

Thnxx


0

Can u please send me healing for vertigo

As I have to travel long distance


0

@Nadiya

Please check this link

https://forum.litairian.com/discussion/427/regarding-comfortable-journey-in-travel/p1

GOLDEN SUNRISE to your travel with ease and comfort


0

I have vertigo and I can lie down only on my right side. I can t change position. I m new to VK but I read all the post. Could you send me healing for my vertigo.


0

@Mother21

Just hold VK in your hands and request VK please heal me to get healthy now forever. Keep requesting as much as you can.

Healing sent to you for your wellbeing


0

Thank you. Will do accordingly.


0

I discovered that you really have to watch the serums you are using so that it doesn’t exacerbate your issue. I was using all clear serum for wax in my ears and all of a sudden I had reflux really bad. I have stopped the all clear serum. Now a day later I have terrible vertigo. So it also calls for balance and I’ll clear serum. So I’m really at a loss of what to do now. Thank you Shirat Sir


Page 1 / 2
Share: