I had chest pain from 2 days due to acidity
Itz very hurting when i move my body
Today i request vk to heal my chest pain and rotate vk on my chest
After 15 rotations
My pain is no more
Itz great
Thank u so much @sharat sir

Comments

• Golden Sunrise blessings to you for perfect health.
    Thankyou @Shivu95952 ji for sharing your VK experience much appreciated as you are a new user.
    This will motivate more VK users please keep experiencing and sharing with us.
  • @Shivu95952 ji
    Must read this process of VITAL ORGAN BALANCING
    Please click om this link below for the detail explanation.
    https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.litairian.com/easy-ways-vob/

Also please read VK basics to explore more and more with VK
    https://forum.litairian.com/categories/basics-vibbes-kada
  • @Shivu95952

You actually followed the learning post by Sharat Sir on Whatsapp broadcast today.

You followed the healing practise as well his instruction to post own experience with participation on this forum..

Appreciate your enthusiasm and sharing.

GOLDEN SUNRISE to your learnings and efforts.

Keep sharing ...

:thankyou

• Thnx puneet sir
    Thnx rakhi mam
    Thnx sharat sir

• Thanks for your thanks
    Gratitudes to SharatSir ji
  • Thnx puneet sir
    Thnx rakhi mam
    Thnx sharat sir

• "GOLDEN SUNRISE"

I Apologize for long post.

Another success Story with My choto Vk. Last week my cousin sister has come from U S.This Monday We invited her to our place for Lunch on Friday which was Yesterday.But yesterday Morning she called me and said due to health problem she will not be able to come for the Lunch.I asked what health issue you are having she replied since two days she is suffering with severe cold, cough and congection in the chest.I told her Didi please fill a bottle with water and send picture to me. After getting the picture i charged the bottle with energy of GOLDEN SUNRISE X3, ENT SERUM X3, ALL CLEAR SERUM X3, AND ORANGE COLOUR X3 ( with safety and security) i charged her bottle 2 times yesterday, Today morning she called me back and informed that she slept Nicely and feeling 50% Better, I told her continue today also, And i charged her water in the Morning and Afternoon. Just few Minutes back she called and gave thanks to me by saying she is feeling perfect now.

I could help her to get well, All because of Sharat ji, Rakhi ji, and My chotu Vk.

Thank you Sharat ji, Rakhi ji.