Notifications
Clear all

Jetlag

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
5 Views
0
[#1478]
Topic starter

Hello friends. I am here with one more success story of VK.

When I travel back from USA, always suffer jetlag for more than 20 days. I always ask Rakhiji what to do. She always give advice. This time I came n as usual jetlag. Then I just give intention to VK, pls heal me. Then at neight I ask VK I want to sleep. N within 5 days I m back in routine. Thanks to VK . N special thanks to Sharat sir. N very grateful to VK team who always ready to guide us. ????????


3 Answers
0

Woww thankyou for sharing your VK experience @Sujata ji

Gratitude to @SharatSir for VK work so well and easily with simple words request.

Please Keep us motivating and other VK users with your amazing experiences.

:thankyou


0

@Sujata

Thats great. Thank you for sharing your experience . You have made VK your friend . Simple intentions to VK indeed is one of the amazing way by which VK works.

Keep sharing...

Gratitude to Sharat Sir


0
Topic starter

Yes sure, Puneetji n Rakhiji. Thanks


Share: