Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unfriendly Colleague .....want him to be friendly again

I have a male colleague friend at office, who is now not speaking to me anymore, due to some mis understanding. Earlier we had a very good relationship like thick friends. I don't know how to resolve this issue so that he can be friendly with me again. Can anyone suggest a solution resolve this on a speedy manner? How to use VK/ Serums in this regard? Thanks a lot. Golden sunrise.


Sign In or Register to comment.