Notifications
Clear all
Attack from Twitter user.
Mind Emotion Discussion
1
Posts
2
Users
0
Reactions
3
Views
0
[#1392]
18/08/2018 2:52 am
Topic starter
I have a young man who is in college and there is another guy that is posting things on Twitter to ruin his life and get him kicked out of school. Can I send SO7R, all clear and GS to the young man under attack? Is there something I can send to the attacker. He has even contacted the school to get hom thrown out?
Answer
Add a comment
Add a comment
1 Answer
0
18/08/2018 10:17 am
Add SHIELD OF 7 RAYS to his educational career.
GOLDEN SUNRISE and CALM DOWN SERUM to attacker.
Add ONE SOUL SERUM if you feel.
Intention to VK .....full stop to unwanted posts and vanish old posts from attackers
Add a comment
Add a comment
Forum Information
- 14 Forums
- 4,283 Topics
- 24 K Posts
- 11 Online
- 1,715 Members
Our newest member: tdmscame
Forum Icons:
Forum contains no unread posts
Forum contains unread posts
Topic Icons:
Not Replied
Replied
Active
Hot
Sticky
Unapproved
Solved
Private
Closed