Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What energy to be given for disease name macular degeneration... AMD

Golden sunrise sir wan ask... I have a patient she is loosing her central vision since she was around 15n now she is around 28 no medicine is working macular degeneration is disease please name what energy can b given Can i give charge Water to her
Although she is doing PhD bt with family support n very difficulties

Comments

• @Amlendu2010

GOLDEN SUNRISE

As the question relates to organ EYE, please type EYE on litairian website and see what pops out. Read the article and also check more suggestions in POINTS TO REMEMBER and hyperlinks in the article.

For methods and procedures, please refer to BASICS OF VIBBES KADA category posts and Serum article

Please come up with your answer and post here.... and we are happy to help you more.

Sir wants us to explore VK along with litairian website and become independent healers.

• Thanks for valuable suggestions@Rakhi ji
    I would like to give eye serum
    ,brain serum, and golden sunrise, total health serum, balance serum...
  • @Amlendu2010

GOLDEN SUNRISE

i am happy to see you come back with an answer that too within a day. Appreciate your willingness to learn and explore on your own.

Now, if we type EYE on SEARCH on litairian website, this the SEARCH result we get, look into the most relevant titles and then the articles in the links.

https://www.litairian.com/?s=EYE

The EYE SERUM article comes on the top.

As you scroll down, there is also an article with title How to Use Vital Organ Balancing & Cosmic Serums Together

B) In the EYE SERUM article , it mentions Serum combinations with explanation.

in Point no 17, it says

You can also do VO Balancing on the Eyes while using this serum anytime and specially for severe eye problems.

It gives a link to VITAL ORGAN BALANCING article which says

VK charges and activates every cell and tissue of those body parts where it is rotated. VK gives cosmic energies according to the need of the body parts. When we rotate VK on body parts they automatically get energized and throw away all problematic energies out of the person’s body, aura, and consciousness. You can also help others using proxy (distance) balancing method.

The article also gives link to Easy ways of doing VOB.

B) The second article which came on the main hit search EYE, "How to Use Vital Organ Balancing & Cosmic Serums Together"

Also Says that VOB can be done with EYE SERUM. The main article of VOB also mentions about use of GOLDEN SUNRISE and MAHA MRITYUNJAY MANTRA can be used for VOB.

So with little more efforts, now the answer for your question is the Serum combination in your above comment and VOB of EYES, OPTIC NERVE and the BRAIN. You can write on the paper her name and EYES, OPTIC NERVE and the BRAIN , and do VOB daily at least for10 mins
    In general for anything that degenerates usually or even degenerates before the usual age, it would need concentrated energy and VOB is the best way to send concentrated energy.

• @queenie9 @Pollyanna

GOLDEN SUNRISE

I tagged you both as you have expressed eagerness to find solutions with VK in some structured ways in your earlier posts.

However i am writing here for all those who are willing to learn and explore VK in easy ways.

This is one of the ways......I learnt to search my answers with VK. Though in the initial days of me having VK in 2015....there was a VK manual and these articles on Cosmic Serums were not there on litairian website.

So i would open the soft copy of VK manual on my computer or cell phone and use the SEARCH option.....and i would get many hits.....based on my inner guidance i chose the answers or requested my VK to help me choose.