INSOMNIA.......TO JOYFUL LIFE

2»

Comments

• Golden Sunrise
    Thank you, Rakhi Ji,
    I will follow your advice.
    I gave my sister a VK and a big yes things are changing for her.
    Its only small things but for her, these things were not getting done until after she received VK.
    she also did an EC and charged some water for a friend's mother who is over 80 years old with cancer.
    The cancer was spreading but after taking the charged water for few days the Nani Ji was discharged from the hospital and is walking around in her garden:)
    amazing miracle !!!!!!
    she is awaiting another scan and I believe by carrying on taking the water she will fine.
    Thank you Sharat Sir and the team, you are all wonderful people and are doing a great job.
    I can't wait for the day so I could give my testimony to encourage other people and I do believe it will be very soon.

• @zem

We Appreciate your willpower and patience.
    GOLDEN SUNRISE to you
  • @zem

Wow. Amazing experiences . Thank you for sharing them.

I can see your enthusiam and confidence through your sisters experiences.

Please invite her to join this forum and participate.

I want to tell you something. Maybe you have been experiencing a phase of negative energies in past. But Divine is with you. You were blessed with VK. You were quick in expressing your experiences so we could guide you.

You were again blessed to follow the intuition and VK blessed a VS to you.

See the sequence of events that happened in past few weeks. You realised the negative energies present in the environment and you immediately took all the necessary actions to get VS and VK for family members.

I look at it like this that each day your VK is taking you towards a divine positive path. It is making you determined to change your life. The negative energies tried to frustate you but VK is not leaving you.

Rather there are efforts by you to move forward.

Things will change for your good. Appreciating and sharing someone else positive experiences is itself a great step by you.

I feel the change has already started in your life. Keep your intentions positive.

You could also do meditation to feel good. Choose the self reading meditation or GOLDEN HEART blessing meditation from litairian website.

Keep sharing your enthusiam .

GOLDEN SUNRISE to all your efforts !!
  • Golden Sunrise
    Hello

I had requested VK to bring vs to my home taddaaa....!!!!!
    VK works like magic.

I do understand that it will take a bit of time for a drastic change to take place in my life as negativity has been sucking all the good energies out of me for years and years.

Despite all the ups and downs, I'm confident all my sufferings are soon coming to an end.

Thank you Rakhi madam for encouraging me it means a lot to me.

• Rakhi Ji
    I have been off sick due to my insomnia and today my boss has told that the company was not doing well for the last few years so they closing down.
    Bills are pilling I really don't know what to do.

I had so much hope on vs and vk I don't understand why things are not working out for me.
    I feel so lonely and rejected no one to turn to.
    I talk to my vk but nothing is clear in my mind is very very confused.

• @zem

GOLDEN SUNRISE

Mental healing should be done at least 3 to 6 months as guided by Sir.

Any healing should be done with patience.

Other than that if there is influence of negative energies within a person...that needs to be cleared.

You need to trust the Divine ways .

Please take SHIELD OF 7 RAYS for self and your career. TOTAL WEALTH SERUM and SHIELD OF 7 RAYS with VK is a wonder combination. Many VK users have sailed through so called difficult financial situations with patience.

Every person has a mix of rough and smooth path of journey of life. And everyone has to pass throuh these phases.

VK helps to be strong and attract good things.
    But patience is very important.

TRUST and move ahead ....

GOLDEN SUNRISE to your career.
  • @zem

Start using GOLDEN SUNRISE in your every wish or statement

Example

VK GOLDEN SUNRISE PLEASE MAKE MY LIFE EASY NOW FOREVER

VK GOLDEN SUNRISE PLEASE MAKE WAY FOR MY BEST DESERVING OPPORTUNITY IN CAREER NOW

VK GOLDEN SUNRISE PLEASE MAKE WAY FOR MY BILL PAYMENT NOW WITH EASE

VK GOLDEN SUNRISE PLEASE OPEN DOORS OF OPPORTUNITIES FOR ME NOW.

You can also chant GOLDEN SUNRISE continuously throughout the day with the intention of JOYFUL life NOW FOREVER
  • Ok thank you

• hello rakhi madam

Sadly things are not getting better for me I have lost all interest in life, basically, I have no desire in anything I am more depressed and my sleeping is still the same. I have now developed the fear of dying and I am again stopping myself from sleeping.im so restless I really don't know what to do.

Like I explained to you I had a lot of traumas in my life and due to these traumas I don't live in the present, I live in the past and future.
    I listened to the erase past memories 3 times a day but I'm still stuck in my old habits.

My sister did some energy circle and water charging for some friends and a big yes they got amazing results.

Am I blocking my healing because of the way my brain works????
    Is it the black magic effects?
    Please Rakhi Madam help me I feel suffocated as if I am tormenting myself I can't breathe anymore

• @zem

GOLDEN SUNRISE

I understand your feelings. Thanks for expressing

Before i write more.on your question .....please share what is the taste you get with HANUMAN CHALISA VK charged water.

When you read this message.....stop taking all energies with VK for yourself.

Just charge water with HANUMAN CHALISA and have this throughout the day. Do this atleast for 1 to 3 days and share your results for taste of this water.

Life is precious . Difficulties cannot defeat us. We have to defeat them. Who should be the winner....you or difficulties.

We have 2 minds....one Divine and 1 Devil Divine mind leads us to our purposs and happiness. Devil mind stops us and leads us to suffocation.

I pray that your DIVINE mind prevails and makes you a winner.
  • hello madam
    I have been taking the Hanuman Chalisa water since July all day long.
    I have days where the water is normal and days where it is bitter and slimy.
    I have become a person who doesn't know how to sleep, my hypnotherapist told me that I have trained my brain not to sleep due to fear.

My past keeps haunting me and I think I fear the present that's why I'm living in the past.
    I have no joy of living the present at all, probably scared.
    for me vk is my best friend I hold it in my hands kiss it I talk to my vk about me my life my sorrows my pains my anger and ask my dear friend to guide, comfort me as I'm lost confused and lonely rejected.

I have read many vk success stories and have seen family and friends getting healed has given me a lot of hopes that it might take longer for me may be heavy karmas but there will be light at the end of the tunnel.
    My VK will take me to my destiny and I will be healed no matter whether its black magic traumas rejections etc.

I'm being very positive but its really really hard as the brain is messed up the pain sufferings constantly haunting me.
    Thank you for taking the time to advise me I really appreciate it and believe me I have lost all my money with these fake gurus.
    what this golden sunrise team doing is just wonderful many people are suffering in silent has nobody to turn to, lovely job as I was one of the people.
    thank you xxx

• @zem

GOLDEN SUNRISE

Thanks for the feedback.

Please start with water charged with MOOD UP SERUM BRAVO SERUM and HANUMAN CHALISA.

Take only these energies for at least next 3 months. Please stop all other healing for yourself with VK.

These energies are known to work at multiple levels.

A request to you that you now stop relating your sleep and situation with Karmas.

If you bring these thoughts that you are heavy with Karmas , but there will be light AT THE END OF TUNNEL.

These thoughts will delay your healing results and change in situation. By law of attraction you are placing a thought to the Universe that light it at the end of the tunnel. Why not think, the LIGHT IS ON YOUR WRIST AS VK, and its enlightening your life path each day ...each moment.

Read these 2 lines separately

1. I AM HEAVY WITH KARMAS, LIGHT IS AT THE END OF TUNNEL.
    2. I AM BLESSED WITH VK LIGHTENING MY LIFE PATH EVERY MOMENT

See which sentence makes you feel good. Choose that to say it everyday.

With VK always keep an intention for JOY NOW FOREVER. We understand your situation, but there is choice in life

1. To believe in self and change the situation to a better one, deal with it with Faith and Patience.
    2. Keep thinking about past and on karma and darkness of life.

So what would you choose?

Choose to heal yourself with above stated energies, and pray to Divine for a fulfilling life.

• you are so right I have to change the way I think, talk and behave.
    the rejections, loneliness is what torments me the most but its time to heal and put the past behind, bury it forever. I can't wait for my life to transform into joy happiness prosperity.
    thank you Rakhi