I am wondering and ...
 
Notifications
Clear all

I am wondering and hoping if anyone can come up with a better way to use VK...for studies of my son

11 Posts
5 Users
0 Reactions
9 Views
0
[#1254]
Topic starter

I have been using VK since last September - for my Son (13 years old) for his studies. I have a written his wish on a note book - He watches too much video games and his studies have gone down so much this year - I do give him healing on paper through VK using all clear serum and Anti addiction serum - but not seeing much improvement

what am I not doing right? Pls offer suggestions and suggest feedback

Best

Anju


11 Answers
0

@Anju

Please charge your Son's water bottle with Golden Sunrise ,Study Serum,Alpha male serum, Balance serum

You can also add energy of Saraswati Chalisa

Charge his video games with Golden Sunrise and Anti addiction serum

You can increase the frequency of dosages

You can give him energies by charging his eatables

This suggestion is based on my personnel experiences

Thanks


0

https://youtu.be/K4pMRtMcRSA

You can also watch this video on your son's behalf


0
Topic starter

Can I charge his food while giving distant energy - if he is in school ? is that possible to do? or I must physically be in front of the food.


0

@Anju

VK is an intentional tool. Distance is no barrier for charging with VK.

I charge my friends water bottle in USA while i am in mumbai just with intention.


0
Topic starter

Thanks for your response. I have not seen much difference in my son's studies -I am doing all the above things - I will continue to do so I am positive VK will come through for me - Any suggestion or feedback pls bring it on. Appreciate it!


0

@Anju

GOLDEN SUNRISE

In addition to what Barinder has posted, adding something which may be of help

STUDY SERUM alone works wonders for children's focus and concentration.

If BRAIN SERUM is added , it helps in memorising more information.

If the children are teenager plus, TOTAL WEALTH SERUM + STUDY SERUM helps them to focus and choose best career options.

Posting some experiences that we came across, where children showed improvement.

B) In one case, the child was too addicted to internet on cell phones, in addition to charging cell phones and water with ANTI ADDITION SERUM, the VK mother kept the intention that the child should get into some creative hobby which is offline.

After few days , the child got into playing some games which were indoor offline games, got into painting too.

This distracted the mind from online world and the child got focussed into studies too.

B) In another case, a child was not able to focus because it was affected by some past events and hence was into too much of online social networking and gaming.

Here the child was given BACH FLOWER RESCUE REMEDY with VK with intention to all past events affecting the child, after this the child started performing well.

Here , which past event affected the child....was not known, but the behaviour was obvious,

B) In another case, there was one abusive parent, which affected the child in studies, the healing of parent was started , till then the child was given CALM DOWN SERUM and SHIELD OF 7 RAYS as the child got too aggressive on mother. Additionally STUDY SERUM and TOTAL WEALTH SERUM was continued.

This child scored very well in exam.

B) In one more case, the Undergraduate student in a professional course was studying both online and offline through huge volume books, by the time he would get to books, he would feel tired because of online studying.

Here the student was very career oriented and focused, but stress was too much on eyes and lack of stamina. So PERFECT HEALTH SERUM and EYE SERUM was given throughout the day in water. So the person could cope up through many hours of reading.

:3 When we are healing with energies, we can also analyse the surrounding situation, and choose energies accordingly.

Best way for children is to observe their behaviour, get into counselling mode, and understand what help they need

Another way is to read more on energies on litairian website about different energies and Cosmic serums, many times while reading the articles again and again, I get a click on solutions that a person may need, which otherwise does not come into the mind

VK has infinite possibilities, just analysing to know the cause and reading more on litairian website adds to miracles.

Do analyse your son's situation and read through articles, i am sure you will get more solutions.


0

Many a times, parents healing themselves along with children works wonders. It's usually the parents anxiety that creates many negative beliefs in children so parents should take CALM DOWN SERUM as much as we can.


0

Please Rakhiji, tell me how you can do distant healing during exams .


0

@RanjiVK

Please check BASICS OF VK posts on forum for all procedural questions


0

In the above Education Success video, when it says" imagine yourself here" , I can imagine my son and watch on his behalf?


0

@RanjiVK

Yes


Share: