Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I want big success in my new export business...Writing GOLDEN SUNRISE Manifestation

HI Guru,
I am starting a new export business which is very new to me and i went for some training and had discussion with some experts and started this business.Now i am looking for genuine importers who can give best order, good quality product suppliers in local,good ability for me to supply the products @right time@right quality and looking for a monthly profit of 1 crore rupees,please suggest me how to proceed with VK. Thanks a lot for sharat sir and Divine.

Comments

• @Mathan

You can take ALPHA MALE SERUM and TOTAL WEALTH SERUM regularly.

Also request VK GOLDEN SUNRISE to help you to make a plan and execute it smoothly and successfully for your target profit.

Remember VK has infinite possibilities but actions are equally important.So request VK to help you in every action to REACH your goals.

You can send LOVE SERUM to your wish and to the Universe.

• Thanks a lot Rakhi Ji,Already i am taking regularly alpha male serum and TWS for last 6months.can you please guide me how to write all my wishes related to one area and make as a project and activate the projects with VK. please suggest on my below project.

Project Name   - My export Business

1.I should have all Top Genuine importers as my customers with huge orders with montly 20 crore profit.
    2.I should have best genuine suppliers who are all satisfying my business needs with best quality product with best price.
    3.I should have smooth transits on business.
    4.My Brand products should get very popular all over the world.
    5.I should have good staffs in my company to serve the clients.
    6.I should have my business established all the over the world.
    7.I should be growing in good pace on yearly 30% .
    8.MY all activities should attracting the customers very easlity to get orders.

Then Daily can i activate the MY export Business withbelow serum 3times daily
    LOVE SERUM,
    GOLDEN SUNRISE
    ,TWS

Thanks ,
    Mathan

• @Mathan

Thank you for your thanks.

Your main post says 1 cr profit and your manifestation says 20 Cr. Do you have an action plan or strategy for the same ? You changed it to 20 times more :#

If your wish or targets keep changing even before you execute, it will cause delay or no desired results. Also to manifest a wish, some action points should also be a part of your manifestation.

Your wish does not mention when you want it?

"Should have" ....relates to future or some possibility....either say you want or say that you have....

Also in a business manifestation , Sharat Sir guides to go stepwise, go for a target which is reasonable to attain within 6 months or one year. Then scale it up as you progress. In most of the standard business , there is a phase to reach the BREAK EVEN POINT( No loss No profit) , when the inflow and outflow gets balanced and then it flies.

You can also include in your manifestation whose help or blessings you want, also express gratitude to all who help you.

i don't know if you are ready with resources and plan to manifest 20 Cr monthly now, so i cannot comment if thats reasonable.

Remember VK helps to attract prosperity and remove blocks in a wish and it will help to achieve based on actions performed with consistency and patience and VK delivers what is deserving.

• Thanks a lot Rakhi JI for correcting and showing you me the right path.I just changed the points can you please help me on my project. i wrote all the points thinking as if i am having already.

Project - My export Business

1.I have all Top Genuine importers as my customers with huge orders with monthly 1 crore profit.
    2.I have best genuine suppliers who are all satisfying my business needs with best quality product with best price.
    3.I always have smooth transits in my business.
    4.I want my My Brand products to be very popular all over the world before Jan2020.
    5.I have good staffs in my company to serve the clients.
    6.I want my business to be established all the over the world.
    7.I want to grow my business in good pace on yearly 30% more.
    8.MY all activities are attracting the customers very easlity to get orders.
    9.my Gratitude to the devine.
    10.MY Gratitude to my father who helps me in finding the best supplier.
    11.My Gratitude to the vibrant tamilnadu the event helps me to get many good customers.
    12.My gratitude to my shippers.
    13.My Gratitude to my banker.
    14.My gratitude to my cuctomers.
    15.My Gratitude to my all people involved in my export business.

LOVE SERUM,
    GOLDEN SUNRISE
    ,TWS

Thanks,
    Mathan

• @Mathan

GOLDEN SUNRISE

How is the date Jan 2020 .

And when is the 1cr profit happening .

Do you want to include gratitude for VK and energies too.

Please read the BASIC OF VK POST by Sharat Sir on healing intention Post no 12

https://forum.litairian.com/discussion/369/12-what-is-your-intention-while-placing-a-request-to-vk#latest
  • HI Rakhi JI thanks for your patients in correcting me which is going to be my life turninh points.I am very thankful for you in now and for ever,Please advice on the below.

Project - My export Business
    1.I want all Top Genuine importers as my customers with huge orders with monthly 1 crore profit Now and for ever.
    2.I want the best genuine suppliers who are all satisfying my business needs with best quality product with best price now and for ever.
    3.I want smooth transits in my business now and for ever.
    4.I want my Organic Mantra brand products to be very popular all over the world before 1st Jan 2020.
    5.I want good staffs in my company to serve the clients now and for ever.
    6.I want my business to be established all the over the world before 1st Jan 2020.
    7.I want to grow my business in good pace on yearly 30% more business now and for ever.
    8.I want all my activities to be attracted by the customers very easlity to get orders Now and for ever.
    9.my Gratitude to the devine now and for ever.
    10.MY Gratitude to my father who helps me in finding the best suppliers now and for ever.
    11.My Gratitude to the vibrant tamilnadu the event helps me to get many good customers now and for ever.
    12.My gratitude to my shippers now and for ever
    13.My Gratitude to my bankers now and for ever
    14.My gratitude to my cuctomers now and for ever
    15.My Gratitude to my all people involved in my export business now and for ever.
    16.My Gratitude to VK now and for ever.
    17.MY Gratitude to sharath sir who invented VK and made me ease the life now and for ever.
    18.MY Gratitude to all energies now and for ever.

LOVE SERUM,
    GOLDEN SUNRISE
    ,TWS

Thanks,
    Mathan.K

• @Mathan

GOLDEN SUNRISE

WE as Team VK appreciate your willingness , determination to do this GOLDEN SUNRISE wish manifestation for your new business. Admire your patience to modify the writeup with number of times and following it.

This is a motivating discussion for all who want to change their life or live to ones dream with GOLDEN SUNRISE manifestation.

My personal experience on doing GOLDEN SUNRISE manifestation is something beyond words. I have seen things changing as i wrote.
    Sir guides us to keep a track of events and keep editing the wish to include or change it as required at that time.

Coming to your write-up.

1. I noticed you changed all the lines to I WANT.....this is also good. Ask like a child to VK.
    2. Please don't put any dates. Just keep the intention NOW NOW NOW.

Sharat Sir guides that NOW helps us to be in present moment and also speeds up the wish. Let the Universe listen that you just want it NOW.

You may have a tentative business plan i don't know for global presence of your business, but in manifestation just write NOW. Even when you write the words BEFORE JAN 2020. The mind may ignore the word "before" and take up JAN 2020.

Please change all the sentences to NOW ...wherever you have written I WANT. For gratitude lines ....you can write NOW FOREVER.

Your wish is 1 CR NOW ....to make it happen NOW. It can't be NOW FOREVER, because it may change, grow expand.

One most important part can be included....write down WHOSE HELP YOU WANT.

You can refer to sample articles on New Job, New Business on litairian....how its written on wanting help.

Sharat Sir guides us to write down names of people, companies or categories of people or agents whose help you want.

In one of my manifestation, i wrote some peoples name whom i had never met and some whom i had not been in touch, i even wrote names of the people who were not ingot terms with me. And its been just UNBELIEVABLE, that all these people came ahead to support my wish. These names i kept on adding as and when i felt i want their help, and they kept coming.

So be ready to ask HELP and you will receive it. As you are getting into exports, you can also write help of licensing agents, custom officers....and so on.

Keep editing your manifestation as you feel to do. During manifestation you will receive lot of signals, follow them, If there is a confusion, Request VK to guide you and take you to the next step.

After making changes, you can keep reading it daily...and energise the whole wish and its activities with required energies or simply GOLDEN SUNRISE as you feel too

You can take MOOD UP SERUM, it will help greatly for manifestations.

GOLDEN SUNRISE to all your efforts and to your wish.

Keep sharing your experiences to motivate all of us !!