Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

19. DIRECT REQUEST Method: WISH-VISION BOARD-GOLDEN SUNRISE MANIFESTATION-PROJECT-EVENT-SITUATION-EC

HOW TO SEND ENERGY BY DIRECT REQUEST TO A
WISH-VISION BOARD-GOLDEN SUNRISE MANIFESTATION-PROJECT-EVENT-SITUATION-ENERGY CIRCLE

This post is written based on guidance received from @Sharat Sir-VK Inventor and is in continuation with the earlier learning posts 1-18 in Category BASICS OF VIBBES KADA.

It is recommended to read all the earlier posts in BASICS OF VK section on this forum before reading this post.

The ILLUSTRATIVE examples are posted in separate Comment boxes in this post for ease of learning and understanding.

BEFORE READING THE EXAMPLES IN THIS POST, please read these learning posts by Sharat Sir by clicking in the hyperlinks.

Post No 7: How to Communicate, Connect & Place a Request to VK (Four Methods)

Post No 9: Three Basic Parts of Any Request to VK

Post No 13: How Many Times in a Day (Frequency) to Place a Request to VK and For How Long

Post No 16: What Happens When a Request is Placed To MULTIPLE RECEIVERS in a Direct Request?

Post No 17: What to do after Placing a Direct Request to VK

Who Can be a Receiver. Read here.

1. Here the receiver is a written wish, wish in mind, GOLDEN SUNRISE manifestation, a vision board or a project or an event or a situation or an Energy Circle.
  2. You can energize your wish/whole event/situation with its name.
  3. You can also request to energize each activity in the wish/event separately,
  4. If you have series of actions in a wish manifestation, it is recommended to energize every action, to people involved and even the whole event.

Example :
<3 To a wish of getting married to your dream lover
Energize the matrimonial advertisement, communications, meetings, fixing of marriage, pre-wedding preparations, people involved, all pre-wedding events and celebrations, wedding ceremony.
And the whole event.
<3 To a wish of a job getting the desired job abroad
Energize the Resume, job application, Transcripts, Documents, communications, job interview, negotiation meeting, negotiation skills, offer letter, visa applications, passport, transit to a new job, a full and final settlement with the previous employer, travel and joining the new job.

Here each activity can be energized before the activity occurs or when it is happening. You can also send energy to the whole wish or event.

A. An answer sheet written in an exam can be energized BEFORE exam, During the exam, and AFTER the exam to have good results.
B. A Job application or an Interview or a Negotiation meeting for a Dream Job can be energized before or during or after….. applying/interview/meeting.
C. A Sports or a Dance Performance can be energized before or during the performance.
It can be energized even after the performance ie before the results are declared.

Comments

• SOME IMPORTANT POINTS

1. What is a GOLDEN SUNRISE manifestation. Read here
    2. Before you decide what is your wish that is to be energised, please know NINE GEM POINTS
    3. It is recommended to read the wish or manifestation 3 times in one go and then energise it directly as in Method A described in comments below
    4. You can send energies to your event or project or any situation using Method B taking the name of the project/event.
    5. You can give a FANCY NAME to your wish or GOLDEN SUNRISE manifestation so that you can send energies to it distantly by a Direct Request
    6. If you have this question how many times you need to energise your wish, go by your inner guidance and evaluate as per need of the situation.

** Examples: Don't miss to Click and Read the hyperlinks below for Sample wish or Success Stories**

1. MY DREAM JOB for a wish of Best Deserving Job.
    2. MY GOLDEN SUNRISE PARTNER for a wish of wedding with your Desired Partner
    3. MY HOME OF LOVE for a wish for a new home
    4. MY HAPPY FAMILY for a wish of harmonious united loving family
    5. MY EVERGREEN STAR BUSINESS for a wish of Setting up a New Business or Expanding the current business.
    6. MY SUPER HEALTHY BODY for a wish of Perfectly Functioning Body.

A name can be such that it motivates you and you can easily remember it.

<3 WHEN YOU ARE DOING WISH MANIFESTATION OF A PARTICULAR WISH WHICH MAY TAKE TIME PRACTICALLY such as building a new home, getting married, setting up a new business ......you can take Water charged with MOOD UP SERUM frequently

<3 You can Request VK to bless you with patience.

<3 To SPEED UP your wish manifestation, Keep the intention that the wish should happen NOW NOW NOW.

Read this post when to use NOW and NOW FOREVER.

• EXAMPLE 1: GOLDEN SUNRISE MANIFESTATION For New Job

If you want to send GOLDEN SUNRISE and TOTAL WEALTH SERUM to your wish written on paper or computer in form of manifestation such as a GOLDEN SUNRISE wish manifestation with the title “MY DREAM JOB”

B) Method A: If your written wish or GOLDEN SUNRISE manifestation is with you on a paper or in a book, read the written wish 3 times in one go as directed in the article
    Hold VK and say
    “VK please give
    GOLDEN SUNRISE x 3
    TOTAL WEALTH SERUM x 3 “

Then keep VK on the written wish or GOLDEN SUNRISE manifestation for 30 min

If you have your wish or GOLDEN SUNRISE wish project is typed in a computer or cell phone, read it thrice and

Hold VK and say
    “VK please give
    GOLDEN SUNRISE x 3
    TOTAL WEALTH SERUM x 3 to my this wish “

Then keep VK aside for 30 min

B) Method B:
    If you want to energize your wish more frequently, even when you CANNOT read it as your wish manifestation is kept at home, and you are in your office. Or you are out of the station, and you don't have it on your cell the image of your project

Just hold or touch VK and think of your written wish in your mind with its TITLE and say
    “VK please send
    GOLDEN SUNRISE x 3
    TOTAL WEALTH SERUM x 3
    to my wish titled “My dream job”
    And keep it aside for 30 mins. VK will send energies to your wish.

Please Note :
    1. It is preferred to follow Method A for a written wish at least once in a day, mostly just before sleeping.
    2. You can follow Method B for creating extra energy for your written wish in addition to that created in Method A.
    3. However, if you are away from home for few days and your written wish is not with you, you can continue energizing your written wish using Method B.

• WISH

You can even just think of your wish irrespective of whether you have written a Wish/GOLDEN SUNRISE Project or not….And energize it with VK with a Simple Request.

:3 EXAMPLE 1: WISH OF A WEDDING

To send GOLDEN SUNRISE and LOVE SERUM

STEP 1: Just hold or touch VK

STEP 2: Keep the intention of this wish in your mind of having a Perfect Soulmate for your marriage and think in precise words how you want your partner should be and that you want Him/Her NOW FOREVER

STEP 3: Say in mind or aloud
    “VK please send
    GOLDEN SUNRISE x 3
    LOVE SERUM x 3
    to my wish of marrying a Loving, Caring, Healthy, Well Settled, Deserving Partner”.

STEP 4: Keep VK aside for 30 min.

:3 EXAMPLE 2: WISH OF A NEW CAR

To send the energy of GOLDEN SUNRISE, TOTAL WEALTH SERUM, LOVE SERUM to your wish/ goal to get a particular car of a particular model /color/features.

STEP 1: Just hold or touch VK

STEP 2: Keep the intention of this wish to have a ROYAL RUBY RED HONDA CITY ZX CAR Now

STEP 3: Say in mind or aloud
    “VK please send
    GOLDEN SUNRISE x 3
    TOTAL WEALTH SERUM
    LOVE SERUM x 3
    to my wish of ROYAL RUBY RED HONDA CITY ZX”

STEP 4: Keep VK aside for 30 mins.

<3 Be reasonable with your wish and describe it with Crisp yet Fulfilling words.
    Keep the intention same at every request because Sir guides that VK and Universe want to be sure that you want your wish to manifest as your desire. So is your desire same. Read this link.

<3 And keep energizing with PATIENCE till you manifest it and FOLLOW SIGNALS.

<3 Be in GRATITUDE mode to DIVINE, to VK, to people who are helping you in this wish manifestation.

• VISION BOARD........VACATION

To send the energy of GOLDEN SUNRISE, TOTAL WEALTH SERUM, LOVE SERUM to your Personal Vision Board, that you made for your Vacation in LEH LADHAK, And you are busy in the kitchen.

STEP 1. Just hold or touch VK
    STEP 2. Imagine your personal vision board for your vacation in Jammu and Kashmir.
    STEP 3. Say this
    “VK please send
    GOLDEN SUNRISE x 3
    TOTAL WEALTH SERUM x 3
    LOVE SERUM x 3
    to my vision board of family vacation in LEH LADAKH”

If you have given a name to your Vision Board say MY JOYFUL FAMILY ADVENTURE

You can say this

“VK please send
    GOLDEN SUNRISE x 3
    TOTAL WEALTH SERUM x 3
    LOVE SERUM x 3
    to my vision board MY JOYFUL FAMILY ADVENTURE”.

• EVENT.......WEDDING

EXAMPLE: To send GOLDEN SUNRISE to an Event i.e your Sister’s wedding.

SPEP 1. Just hold or touch VK

STEP 2. Keep the intention in your mind for a joyful, organized, reasonable expenses, good catering, and decorations, happy people at your sister’s wedding”

STEP 3. Say
    “VK please send GOLDEN SUNRISE x 3 to my wish

STEP 4. And then keep VK aside for 30 min.

You can energize the Whole Event and even Preparations for the wedding.

Example

1. VK please send GOLDEN SUNRISE x 3 to my Sisters shopping today
    2. VK please send GOLDEN SUNRISE X 3, TOTAL WEALTH SERUM X3 to my father's meeting with Event Managers for decorations/catering service
    3. VK please send GOLDEN SUNRISE x3, BEAUTY SERUM to skills of Beautician who is doing Bridal makeup for my sister.
    4. VK please send GOLDEN SUNRISE x 3 to Pre-wedding events.
    5. VK please send GOLDEN SUNRISE x 3 to my Sister's Wedding Ceremony.
    6. VK please send MOOD UP SERUM to all relatives attending.

Ans so on...

• COLLEGE ADMISSION

To Send energy of GOLDEN SUNRISE to your application letter/ proceedings for admission into a Reputed Campus for an MBA Course in Ahmedabad.

STEP 1: Just hold or touch VK.

STEP 2: Keep the intention to get admission NOW in reputed college for an MBA Course in Ahmedabad.
    STEP 3: Say this
    “VK please send
    GOLDEN SUNRISE x 3
    to my application letter/Proceedings/GROUP DISCUSSION/ Selection Round...."

• ENERGY CIRCLE (EC)

Energy Circle (EC) means a circle created to accumulate energy to send to a particular person, place, thing or event by your own intentions. You can use switch words, switch phrases, bach flower remedies, positive affirmations, mantras, prayers, gratitude, numbers, symbols and much more.

To know more about EC, click on these links

You can prepare any Energy Circle and put it on a wall OR open surface to broadcast it to the Universe. But With VK You can even make an energy circle in a notebook and activate it even when the book is closed.

ACTIVATION OF AN EC USING VK

B) EXAMPLE A: SINGLE EC FOR SELF

Method :

Just hold/touch VK and say OR When you are wearing VK, but you are unable to touch VK with your hands while busy at some work, keep the EC in your intention and say this

Suppose you make a Money Recovery EC as guided by Sharat Sir in this link

Hold VK and think about the Money Recovery EC that you made and say

“VK please give
    GOLDEN SUNRISE x 3,
    ALL CLEAR SERUM x 3
    TOTAL WEALTH SERUM x 3
    to my EC “

OR
    “VK please give
    (GOLDEN SUNRISE ALL CLEAR SERUM TOTAL WEALTH SERUM) x 3
    to my EC “

B) EXAMPLE B: SINGLE EC FOR OTHERS
    If you made EC for some other person like for example, Relationship EC for John Dsouza and Leena Dsouza. Check this link for EC

And you want to energize this Relationship EC with GOLDEN SUNRISE, ONE SOUL SERUM and ALL CLEAR SERUM

Request like this

Hold VK and think about the RELATIONSHIP EC that you made for John and Leena and say

“VK please give
    GOLDEN SUNRISE x 3,
    ALL CLEAR SERUM x 3
    ONE SOUL SERUM x 3
    to EC made for John and Leena “

OR
    “VK please give
    (GOLDEN SUNRISE ALL CLEAR SERUM ONE SOUL SERUM) x 3
    to EC made for John and Leena “

B) EXAMPLE C : MULTIPLE ECs

You can even activate all ECs at the same time with GOLDEN SUNRISE including what you made for self as well as others

Just say
    "VK please activate all my ECs with GOLDEN SUNRISE x 3"
    And keep VK aside for 30 min.

SUCCESS STORIES with EC activation using VK

There are many Success Stories with VK for ECs, posting here some...

<3 Read the VK Success story posted by @Barinder - Supportive VK Teacher with Money Recovery EC.

<3 Read the VK Success Story posted by @Puneet-Certified VK Teacher with Relationship EC for Reuniting a married couple with love and peace

Please note: Based on your priorities, you can either energize EACH EC separately as in Example A, B or ALL TOGETHER as in Example C.

You can energize the EC multiple times in a day based on the need of the situation. You can choose the energies/Cosmic Serums for energizing your ECs depending upon the type of EC.

Otherwise, you can energize it only with GOLDEN SUNRISE also.

• NOW PLACING A DIRECT REQUEST IS SO EASY, JUST SEND THE REQUEST TO ANY RECEIVER YOU WISH.

Above are only examples. You can check who can be the energy receivers in this post and explore VK as much as you can.

You can send energies easily to you wish/ GOLDEN SUNRISE wish Project/Event/Situation/vision Board/Energy circle with a simple request even from a distant.

You can help people to fulfill their wishes.

Remember VK is an Intentional Tool, so be clear on your wish and help others too to fulfill their wish as they desire it to happen for them.

When you energize wish for others, you should know clearly what they wish.

Share your experiences with Wish manifestation or Events or EC to motivate all of us.

Gratitude to @Sharat Sir-VK Inventor for VK fulfilling our small and big wishes in a simple way.