Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VK TIP 62 : Create more romance in marital life

You want to Create more Romance in your Marital life , but your spouse is always low with professional life responsibilities.
Can VK help ?

If this is your question ...The answer is Yesssss

<3 Daily send your spouse Love Serum along with Mood up Serum and Perfect health serum. Add GOLDEN SUNRISE for an enhanced effect.

Hold VK and say
VK please send
GOLDEN SUNRISE x 3
LOVE SERUM x 3
PERFECT HEALTH SERUM x 3
MOOD UP SERUM x 3
to my Husband/Wife.

Do this at least thrice a day. Increase the frequency if you feel to send more energy based on severity of your situation.

<3 Love Serum helps to attract your partner towards you in a loving way.
To read more about Love Serum click on the link.

Perfect Health Serum will provide Stamina . Mood up Serum will help to remain cheerful.

Note : If your spouse remains angry or aggressive. Use CALM DOWN SERUM and NOT Mood up serum.

Read here how to choose between MOOD UP SERUM and CALM DOWN SERUM

<3 Additional Tip : You can take combination of BEAUTY SERUM and ALPHA WOMAN SERUM(for females)/ ALPHA MALE SERUM (for males)...for charm and confidence.

You can also add MOOD UP SERUM to cheer yourself.

You can keep the intention to have more loving time together.

Do share your experiences with VK tips

:nasehat

Comments

• Sharing my another experience with VK.My sister was feeling low and negative for the last couple of days..She is in India and texted me to uninstall all apps..Then i started sending energy of GS AWS Mood up serum and beauty serum..regularly.And today she is more confident and happy .I love to see others happy..Thank you so much Sharat Kumar sir for VK to give this opportunity.Gratitude