Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

About wealthy business

Pls help me to develop my business,
I want to get back my customers. I am always thinking in negative, I am taking GOLDEN SUNRISE, ALL CLEAR SERUM, TOTAL WEALTH SERUM TO MY STOCK. And also I am unable to control my stock which is huge now, I am also doing payments late, which is not fair for me. Pls suggest so that I can make my payments in time. Also suggest to attract new customer.

Comments

• @Kiran_1976
    You are giving the right energies to your stock.

What energies should you take for yourself ?
  • Rathi mam
    I am taking alpha male serum, total wealth serum, balance serum to my self.
  • Sorry man, instead Rakhi, it is typed rathi
  • For me money circulation also very slow, I use to fear to talk with any one. Every day I am struggling for money. Pls advice me what to do.
    The customers when come to my shop they will bargain to much, the same customer will buy in another shop with out bargain, I am fed up with bargain business, I am unable to make more profits. Pls help me man.
  • @Kiran_1976

You can please add ALL CLEAR SEUM and MOOD UP SERUM in yr combination to self.

If you are lighting any incense sticks or lamp or candle in your shop, please charge the incense sticks or oil or candle with GOLDEN SUNRISE ALL CLEAR SERUM and TOTAL WEALTH SERUM. Charge them only once the whole pack.

Or else you can sprinkle charged water in your shop premises.

Otherwise you can even directly request these energies to your premises.

You can take SHILED OF 7 RAYS to self to your product stock and to yr business career daily at least 3 times.

Check with your distributors or additional distributors if you can get the stock at cheaper rate.

On existing stock, maybe you check what strategy the other shops are adapting, are they putting a FIXED RATE display. Then maybe you can also do this or even otherwise.

I don't know you are in which business, but nowadays the FIXED RATE products are moving faster in retail, because the customers takes a decision YES or NO, once they see this sign.

Also lets change your sentences, you know VK is an intentional tool and it follows your positive clear intentions and requests...

I am changing your words and writing in CAPTAL LETTERS...

For me money circulation also very slow.......I AM A MONEY MAGNET

I use to fear to talk with any one........I DEAL WITH PEOPLE EASILY

Every day I am struggling for money. ....EVERYDAY MONEY FLOWS TO ME IN ABUNDANCE .

The customers when come to my shop they will bargain to much, the same customer will buy in another shop with out bargain, ......CUSTOMERS ARE VERY HAPPY TO BUY FROM MY SHOP.

I am fed up with bargain business, .....I LOVE MY BUSINESS

I am unable to make more profits.......I AM IN A PROFITABLE BUSINESS

Pls help me mam.........I AM GRATEFUL TO DIVINE FOR ALL THE MONEY IN MY LIFE.

If you are feeling good about these sentences, write them on a paper .

Write GOLDEN SUNRISE on top . Read this everyday while wearing VK or rotating VK ON THIS PAPER . After reading , Request VK to "activate these affirmations in your life" Say this 3 times and keep VK on paper for around 30 Min

You can take BEAUTY SERUM to your communication skills

• Thank u Rakhi mam
  • I am having Textile business, only gents Textile shop not ready-made also. And my firm is in my wife name.
  • @Kiran_1976

Thank you for your thanks.

Even if its on her name, its your family business, as a family you are investing time and money and handling the business . The money is also coming to your family. So you can follow the healing as guided.

As i was writing this, an idea struck that when customer comes in your shop, you can even send those customers LOVE SERUM and keep the intention that both you and the customer benefit from the product.

Thanks for sharing about your business.

GOLDEN SUNRISE to all your efforts !!

• Thank u Ratki Mam
  • Rakhi mam
    If I want to give shield of seven rays energy to my stock, whether I can give
    GS, ACS, TWS+ shield of energy together r separate I have to give.
  • @Kiran_1976

You can give together in same request

• edited April 2018

@Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher @Puneet-Certified VK Teacher

1. GS TWS ACS SO7R Balance serum ( For Self as well as Business )

2. GS MUS Bravo Serum AMS Gym Serum ( For self )

These 2 Combinations are also good for own as well as business.

Am I right ??

• @apoorvm

When we take ALPHA MALE /WOMAN SERUM regularly, we actually don't need BRAVO SERUM . Maybe initially you can take or need based.

Why GYM SERUM for self ?
    For personality changes and charming personality, ALPHA SERUM is already there.

• @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher Gym serum for strength when i feel exhausted or tired .

So Ma'am there is no need to take bravo serum as I am already taking Alpha Male Serum ??

• @apoorvm

For stamina you can separately take PERFECT HEALTH SERUM with or without GYM SERUM !!

Still if you feel GYM SERUM helps you in above combination , you can do so.

• Rakhi mam
    My father purchased some land from Endowment department in 1996, and the land was in my mother name, my mother want to make gift deed on my name, when we went to register office to convert it to my name, the register is saying that it won't be transferred in ur name, because the land is in prohibited for registration. All though we r paying annual fee to govt from day one we purchase,
    We want some papers from Endowment pepartment, which we have not taken by the time of purchase land. I tried all the ways but I am unable to get it. I am giving GS, ACS, TWS and shield of 7 rays to the land. Actually my brother will look after the land, but he is not showing interest in this matter, pls help me mam , my mother is staying with me and with out that land my wife, she is not looking my mother carefully, and my wife behavior is also not good with my mother. I want to be see my mother happy, now her age is 67. Now she needs our help, pls make my mother happy and also my wife want to happy with my mother, for that I am giving one soul serum to all my family members and love serum between my mother and my wife names. Pls help me Rakhi man. I am waiting for ur reply.
  • Actually we r three brothers, my father is off. By the time of byfurgation of property the land is given to my mother, Now my both elder brother r saying that we won't see mother as we r having our own problem, but we want share in mother property, as I said in earlier post that my mother is staying with me, my wife said that we will look to her and whatever property is in her name that totally we want, we won't give single rupee to anybody.
    See mam, how the days r it is our duty to take care of mother, but all r interested on her property but not her. But one thing I am happy that my wife is seeing her, whether it is on her property or something else. Basically my wife is good, her intention is when she came first time in my house my mother has not treated well that is her problem. Mam don't think otherwise, I am open minded and I feel that every body is happy, Man why I don't know that whatever I earned on my own each and every rupee is in trouble, pls help me mam.
  • @Kiran_1976

:3 To improve relationship between your mother and your wife, you are rightly using ONE SOUL SERUM.

LOVE SERUM cannot be used by you as LOVE SERUM can be used only for improving OWN relationships. To send LOVE SERUM, either your wife or your mother should use VK to send to other person.

However you can activate energy of LOVE between them in same healing with OSS.

You can also give ALL CLEAR SERUM to all negative past events between your mother and your wife.

:3 Regarding the registration of the property, you can send GOLDEN SUNRISE to application process, documents like property share certificate.

The documents that you want from officials of Endowment Dept , you can request VK GOLDEN SUNRISE REACH (specify the name of documents) NOW with EASE.

You can send the officials LOVE SERUM.

:3 Regarding Property sharing.....

Here there are situations that your siblings are legal heirs to parental property. Your mother is giving it to you as Gift Deed.

Somewhere its getting mixed with your wife's intention on the property to receive full share. And your conditional intention that if property is given to you, your wife will treat your mother well.

You have also included the duty thought of looking after the mother and property share among the siblings.

I know a similar case with a VK user with document registration and siblings arguing over parentral property and mother's decision on property sharing.

VK always works on positive clear intentions and gives what is Deserving. If as a VK user you keep your thoughts on duty to look after, wife's intention, brothers thoughts, all this is creating confusion and my strong intuition says..... it will also create delays.

Based on my VK experiences i feel to suggest this to you.....

1. Give GOLDEN SUNRISE ONE SOUL SERUM ALL CLEAR SERUM on a circle with names of all 3 brothers including you, your wife, your mother. If your brother's wives are all involved then their name too.

2. Keep the intention that ALL Siblings/Sons should get the SHARE whatever they DESERVE.
      In this way, NO ONE Judges each others Karma and share in property.

You will release all conditions and allow VK to work for the best situation. The mother will be able to decide the best.

In this way you also release the conditional thought of your wife looking after mother with property share.In one way, you are sending OSS to them, and in other way you are putting a condition of property and taking care. So this may interfere the healing.

AS A HEALER, YOU PLEASE RELEASE ALL THESE CONDITIONS FROM YOUR MIND IRRESPECTIVE OF THE SITUATION.

You can give CALM DOWN SERUM also to your wife for her strictness on not sharing the property.

When our parents raise us, they fulfil the Karma of taking care of their children. Our duty comes to look after them in their old age or even otherwise irrespective of any situation.

Looking after parents creates a positive Karma, and you will be blessed for it ....in which way... no can decide....it could be property share or any other blessing coming in your this life or next life.

We cannot measure or correlate which blessing will come due to which karma.

If possible request VK to create situations for your wife, where she will release her thoughts on property share.

Believe me it happens when conditions are released , Divine Energies in VK gives the best to all.

GOLDEN SUNRISE to all your efforts !!

• Thank you Ratki mam for ur advice.
  • Thank u Rakhi mam for ur advice
  • Golden sunrise Rakhi mam
    As u said in earlier post, that I wrote all affirmation in a paper, and rotating with Vk and placing Vk for 30minutes.
    But the business is not fair. I am taking GS+AMS+TWS+BS+MUS+ACS is it enough or not. And also giving shield of 7rays to my self, to stock and to business premises. Pls advice me man.
  • @Kiran_1976

Please request VK to bless you PATIENCE !!
  • Thank you Rakhi man, just I want toknow the meaning of this sentence.
  • @Kiran_1976 ji
    meaning of this sentence is kindly please keep doing on healing for some times, things need time to settle down and change.
    Kindly follow the advice given to you and keep sending energies, all will be good.
  • Thank u Puneet ji
  • Dear @Kiran_1976

Although, you issue has been dealt so minutely and in detail by Rakhi that there isn't any gap to be filled, I would still like to add some basics which I may opine after going through your issue.

While the situation seems to be in a very scattered position with 2 of your main concerns - (a) Your dejection towards your financial position and business and (b) the property issue in which everyone is more interested in the property more than "the Mother". This is what the world has come at, dear.

Now, you being the pivot person, want to set everything right in both the fronts - your desperation in your writing show it all. Firstly, I must congratulate you for your concern towards well being of your mother. Please be like you are as Her blessings is going to play a major role in pulling you out of your situation.

However, you have to understand that 'Rome was not built in one day'. You will accept the fact that the situation before you is not going to settle by an aabra ka dabra, hocus-phocus magic. Situation issues are more complex than diseases, because as a healer we cannot predict, at which location the energies are healing to bring what results. Therefore, you have to be very patient while healing both the situations, hence Rakhi asked you to bless your Patience.

'Continuous and multiple failures, break one's courage', this is a fact faced by all who might be in your situation. This gets Negative emotions heaped in our sub-consciousness and becomes the greatest obstacle in the way of success. Your 1st post suggests that you are filled up with Negative feelings. My only suggestion is that before you start healing as per wonderful advice from Rakhi, please visit the 2nd section of your VK Manual - Release of Negative Emotions and study thoroughly. Then, match and choose the negative emotion from the list given there honestly (Fear, Grief, Apathy) and RELEASE. Your writings also suggests the best in you is that you still have a zeal to come out, strengthen it, think of the bright side and DO NOT keep observing every minute for the results to come out.

Wishing all the best to you.

• GOLDEN SUNRISE Sir :smile:
    Thankyou for the wonderful suggestion sir. I hope this discussion will help many users, who are facing situation in life, to follow patience with healing.
  • Thank you to Sanjay Roy ji for ur advice,
    And I need patience and I hope with the help of all of u and Vk I will come out from the situation as early as possible.
    Once again thanks for ur great advice.
  • I lost my vk manual, may I get manual
    Once again golden sunrise ji.
  • @Kiran_1976

For VK manual please write an email to [email protected] mentioning your name amd when you took VK
  • Thank u Rakhi mam
  • Golden sunrise ji
    We four friends are planning to do business of Ethnic wear in our home town,
    They 3 r financially strong. As I mention in earlier post my money is stucked with many people , now I want to invest near about 10 lakes, pls help me want serum I want to take, and our partnership business has to run in long period. For stucked money I am using EC. And also I wrote all persons names and amount and totalled, and I am giving GS, ACS, TWS and powerful shield of 7rays energy.
    Basically I am depending on others,
  • @Kiran_1976

The energies for wealth is already shared with yu in the previous posts. Please do read about each of them on litairian website. And check do you need more energies or will they also help for your new desire.

For arranging money ...make VK your friend and start putting a request to make arrangements now.