Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to recover the lost money

How can one recover money which is converted into loss in stocks and investment trades? Can an ec and use VK for the entire recovery though at times it is unsure of the amount paid in loss for a long period of time?

Comments

• Golden sunrise sir.
    How can i get back money from my friends and relatives with VK.

• Golden sunrise ravi
    1. For stuck money and payments you can send Total wealth serum and All clear serum to the situation.
    For more details please read here
    http://www.litairian.com/total-wealth-serum/
    2. You can also send shield of seven rays of protection to all your money so that it comes back to you safely and remains protected .
    For shield of seven rays read here
    http://www.litairian.com/shield-of-seven-rays/
    3. You can also make an Energy Circle ( EC ) to get back your stuck money easily .you can activate your EC using VK with Golden sunrise and Total wealth serum. By charging EC twice or more a day boost the request.
    Charging an EC is very simple using VK you can just make a direct request VK to charge your EC or
    you can put VK over EC for 30 minutes .
    For how to make EC to get stuck money back read here
    http://www.litairian.com/get-back-your-stuck-money-with-ease/
    4.Additionally write on a paper
    make a list of all the people and money to get back from them and now
    Add total on this paper now you can request VK to activate All clear serum energy and put VK over it for next 30 minutes .
    With intention to get that money back .
    You can do this twice or more times as per the requirements.
    Please read here.
    http://www.litairian.com/all-clear-serum/

• Ok sir thankyou
  • Puneet at times it's seen people have lost money in various forms and stocks are one of the same. So in this case in the energy circle to we have to mention all the stocks we have lost as that would be a huge one. Other alternate option which I am not sure but how about adding the broker agency name?
    Will that work for the recovery?
  • Broker has not taken the money. The money is invested by you through him into stocks.
    The best way is to focus on increasing wealth. You can send Total Wealth Serum, All Clear Serum to your trading account.
  • Any specific energy circle to be created?
  • I can send GS AND TWS to my trading account and the savings account but I would like to know how can one recover loss. Is it like adding all the company names for which loss was suffered will help? As I was thinking about adding the companies names and the loss amount suffered in the EC.
  • Please check the link for the EC. It does not mention that you have to write the amount.
    When you write multiple names of companies in one EC, the energy will get divided and there are many variables for companies.

So don't use it for money recovery from stock market.

• So can I create multiple ec for each company?
  • I think you have to create ECs for trading account not for the companies...
  • Please check the link for the EC. It does not mention that you have to write the amount.
    When you write multiple names of companies in one EC, the energy will get divided and there are many variables for companies.

So don't use it for money recovery from stock market.
  • As per the discussion above you can't put the broker name
  • Stuck money is if someone is not giving my money back .
    While if someone lost in share market , buisness or lottery , could it also be recover ?
  • Ravi, yes stuck money EC ......money recovery from people, from companies whom someone lent, or insurance, claims, pending salaries, financial settlements, builders , from clients in business, where there is accountability.

Shrinath
    In stock markets companies are not accountable, its investors call.... to put money and roll it. So that EC cannot be used.

• better to focus on increasing wealth......will soon post a Gratitude post for money.

When you give gratitude to the money you already received.....Universe will open more ways for increasing wealth.....Shift your focus from past lost money to wealth creation NOW

• Thankyou @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher mam for clarification.
  • My money is stuck among four persons.Can i write names of all four persons in one E C or prepare four different EC. Thanks
  • I am posting this based on my personal experiences in my life, as I shifted my focus from lack to gratitude in my life, Universe opened more doors of opportunities and Divine blessed me more occasions to thank for whatever I kept on receiving.....in terms of money, health, relationship, peace of mind , happiness.....and so on.

We often focus on lack or on stuck money or complain what we don't get.

So now Let's do some gratitudes for money in our lives.

A. Take a paper and write GOLDEN SUNRISE on top . Then write these lines

1. I thank you Divine for the money for my healthy childhood.
    2. I thank you Divine for money for my toys, books, play, education, tiffin box, picnics , school fees .
    3. I thank you Divine for money for my clothes and food.
    4. I thank you Divine for money for my complete education and trainings.
    5. I thank you Divine for money received as my salary , earnings , promotions and increasing bank balances.
    6. I thank you Divine for money for daily nutritional meals and my beautiful wardrobe.
    7. I thank you Divine for money for my safe secured beautiful shelter .
    8. I thank you Divine for my money for my family.
    9. I thank you Divine for money to take care of my children.
    10. I thank you Divine for money for my easy and comfortable travel.
    11. I thank you Divine for money to take care of my elders and all my family members.
    12. I thank you Divine for money received from multiple sources.
    13. I thank you Divine for money to pay to domestic helpers and to pay all utility bills.
    14. I thank you Divine for money to enjoy all my vacations and tours.
    15. I thank you Divine for money for shopping and entertainment.
    16. I thank you Divine for money to do investments.
    17. I thank you Divine for money for celebrating festivals and events in my life.
    18. I thank you Divine for money to share with others who need it.
    19. I thank you Divine for all the money given to me throughout my life.

Thank you Thank You Thank you.

B. Read these lines .

C. Hold VK and say
    "VK GOLDEN SUNRISE please manifest these affirmations in my life. "

Or
    "VK GOLDEN SUNRISE to all my gratitude send to the Universe multifold"

Say this 3 times and keep VK on this paper for 30 min. Keep the intention for prosperous life now and forever

**Be in gratitude mode for what Divine has already blessed us. **

When we are in complaining mode , we send a low frequency to the Universe.
    When we are in gratitude mode for what we already received , Universe recognises our higher frequency to be in receiving mode and blesses us to receive abundance.

Do this daily/weekly as whenever you feel to.
    When you do this daily you don't have to think what should be the next sentences. You will automatically feel happy about it.

You can even say these gratitude while you are working or relaxing. You can say it in parts also.
    Multiply your gratitudes with VK and send to the Universe .....allow the goodness to happen to you.

Do share your experiences with VK to motivate others.

• I'd like to help a friend reverse fraudulent charges made to her checking acount. Could I say please give gs tws acs and so7r to her stuck money now thank you?

• @sunchild yes your request is perfect you can give energy for her to get back stuck money.
    You can also make an EC for her click on link below how to make EC for stuck money
    https://www.litairian.com/get-back-your-stuck-money-with-ease/
  • Thaks. To shed some more light on the situation, her bank is not investigating this theft properly. golden sunrise and all clear serum comes to mind. Is there anymore I can send?

• @sunchild

For more ideas you may check the VK success stories in this link

https://www.litairian.com/total-wealth-serum/
  • I want to share my experience six months back I made an EC for my brothers stuck money . A person was not returning his money since 3 years . I stated activating EC twice a day with intention. Within 20 days he got his half money . Around 2.5 lack rupess. Earlier he was not talking my brother’s call at all. Yesterday my brother told me . He has got rest of the money also last month he was thanking me so much. All credit goes to divine sir. Sharad sir. Thanks you sir . God bless you. I have so many success story I will share late.
  • Thankyou for sharing your VK experience with us.
    You can also share about VK and energy circle with your Brother and relatives how you help him.
    Gratitudes to @SharatSir