Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mesmerised by VK, releasing negative emotions, My VK experiences in one week

Golden Sunrise

I have just got my lingcho VK last week. Since I had so many issues i used VK. The moment I got VK and wore it there was a sense of calmness in me.

For the past 7 months I have been suffering from very bad acidity...anxiety attacks and also chronic sinusitis...Before the arrival of VK Mdm Selvarani and Mdm Rakhiji guided me and also sent me healing. I was always in confused state. I then started taking ayurvedic medicine last week which helped me.

Yesterday as per advise of Madam Selvarani i did psychic surgery for my stomach...nose and also brain.

I PS 3 times and i felt the difference...There was less gas flash...my blocked ears opened up a little and my dizziness was very much less. I was overjoyed. I felt very much alive. I will continue with PS til I get cured.

I now realised how bad is negative emotions being kept in oneself. I did not know how to get rid of it. With VK I am getting out of it and my fear of something going to happen to me is slowly getting out of me. VK is truly a magnificent tool for one's overall being. It heals one til the roots.

Thank you Sharat Sir...

Comments