Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Power Nap with Deep Sleep? More like a Life Saver for every hard worker!

Anyone here who works day and night like a slave?

ME! ME! ME!

Anyone here who does not get enough sleep due to their busy schedules?

ME! ME! ME!

Well if this is your situation, you have came to the right place. Finally the Universe is showing you a route where you get sufficient Sleep! Without further ado, I will introduce you to my best friend who was introduced to me by Rakhi Ji. My friend isn't actually a person, but is a request. This is the request!

"VK Golden Sunrise, Power Nap with Deep Sleep"

This Request is divine as it makes you SLEEP! At times sleeping could be difficult as you might be worried about your French Test for tomorrow or anything important you have not prepared for, but with this particular request you give to VK, all of your subconscious messages popping in your mind will be deleted!

Thank You so much Rakhi Ji for sharing this miracle request which makes you SLEEP INSTANTLY!!!

Comments

• @BestMan

Thank you dear for sharing your experience in a wonderful way. Thank you for your thank you.

You are one of the best example of children using VK wonderfully. GOLDEN SUNRISE BLESSINGS to you !!

With your innocence VK works wonderfully. Thats how @Sharat Sir-VK Inventor says.....ASK LIKE A CHILD TO VK !! Thanks to Sharat Sir for making VK so very intentional.

I have done few experiments with VK for requesting sleep using different words , and its just amazing that VK follows so scientifically with change of words !!

• Woww thankyou so much @BestMan for sharing your experience.
    I Just love your innocent words divine blessings to you.