Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mimicking Accèss Bars for health and sleep My VK experience

Golden Sunrise Friends

With my passion to use VK for mimicking, I have this another experience to share.

One evening I was very tired with work and stress, which induced headache. I could not sleep inspite of being tired because of headache.

So while lying down I just requested

VK please give me energy of ACCESS BARS for releasing this tension headache and good health with nice sleep now.

I just said this in my mind and kept VK aside. Within few seconds I felt relief in headache and it must be hardly 2 mins after VK request that I went off to sleep.

Every time VK gives me a quick and pleasant experience with mimicking.

Gratitude to Sharat Sir for VK in our lives !!

Comments

• Wow wonderful experience didi thankyou for sharing.
  • GOLDEN SUNRISE Rakhi madam,
    Thank you very much for sharing and inspiring with your very nice experiences .
    It is also a new learning.

Thank you Sharat sir for Divine VK.
  • Golden Sunrise,
    I used this method many times but recently the experience was different like tingling on my head when we get the bars run for 20 mins.. I requested VK to activate the effect of access consciousness bars session with intention to release the charge on bars.
  • @Chetandurdi
    GOLDEN SUNRISE.
    Happy to know you have been mimicking Access Bars with VK. Must share your experiences as separate VK success stories to educate others.

Regarding tingling sensation i actually liked your experience with VK and Access Bars. You were so sensitive to feel it.

If you feel it was undesired, you can request mimicking Access Bars with safety and security intention to VK while mimicking.

I havnt learnt to practise Access Bars, but i just mimicked knowing its benefits, leaving the rest to my dear VK.

Like me many on this forum, would like to understand what is "RELEASE THE CHARGE ON BARS" that you mentioned in your experience. Just curious to learn about it. Please share.
  • @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher Thanks for sharing new experiences.
    @Chetandurdi what are charge on bars.golden sunrise