Change in Complete Self Forever- Manifestation, losing excitement and getting tired

GOLDEN SUNRISE all...
I am in this phase where I am trying to change myself for good.. I have jotted down few of my weaknesses where I lack either ability or nag on to take action... which I would like to overcome with easy manifestation which works at my DNA level and every cell in my body should accept the change and be happy so that I dont have to worry in future what if i change back to my previous self..

Best Manifestation technique which is easy, quick and also keeps me ATTACHED to it... as I lost excitement, positive energy n interest in my life.. I lose interest very quickly in anything I do...

Writing wish affirmations
GS Manifestation Project
Switchword Videos

Which ones would best suit me ?? I eagerly want to change myself as I am just TIRED of trying everytime and failing again. again..
Tagged:

Comments

• @Madhoo

I personally believe that if we stress ourselves to change, we stress ourselves more.

So rather than changing go with the flow of life.

Send GOLDEN SUNRISE and BEAUTY SERUM to your skills with VK wherever you need support or improvement.

You can take MOOD UP SERUM GYM SERUM along with ALPHA WOMAN SERUM BEAUTY SERUM and BALANCE SERUM.

Take this daily and regularly. I am sure this will help you a lot.

These Cosmic Serums will also motivate you to be the change you want to be in a easy way. It will be helpful to you to make you more active.

You may write affirmations or see videos that you like....but dont do these practices with stress

Take it easy.
  • Sure Rakhi Ji. Thank You so much...
  • @Madhoo,
    If you want to bring a complete change in whole of you ,if you want to remove all the hurdles from your life and move in desired direction ,you need to erase all the sabotaging beliefs that you have collected in your subconscious mind (through experiences) right from the age of 7 yrs till now. A simple request to VK will do it for you in a very simplistic manner and you would be a different personality having a high Emotional and social quotient with an efficient relationship at marital, family and social level.This is the miraculous strength of VK.If you are interested please mention.Thanks.