Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Trusting VK, angry with family on beliefs

Golden Sunrise Team

I spoke to my husband regarding VK few months back, he is of the belief that I only believe in God and nothin else,that time I got disheartened and stopped the discussion.
My Mother in law is having pain in her knees and feels lot of pain while walking as well, yesterday I asked her that will you chant a word which help you release your pains and will help you a lot, my husband was also sitting there, he just smiled and it meant to me that he was making joke of this whole situation which made me hurt and angry.

My question is like my husband doesn't believe in energy healings and VK....If I send some healing like love serum or any other healing will it work as he is rigid regarding his beliefs and has closed himself for healings in his thoughts ?

Also because of his rigidity and difference of our opinions in several matters, I generally get hurt and angry with him and there is loss of love in this case. So Love Serum + Golden Sunrise is sufficient? along with Sharat Sir's video for strong happy relationship and Bond.

Comments

• @Lakshika

GOLDEN SUNRISE.

Regarding belief in any healing , never force anyone to believe. And dont stress yourself with this thought if your near ones dont believe or dont agree.

As a light worker, i never think who believes or i dont try to convince them neither do i get upset on non belief.

Rather i personally believe that keep sending energies to people who need the energy through VK. Feel happiness with improvements in their life.

You can choose to tell them about VK or just be silent.

In above case your mother inlaw was a new person with regards to sharing healing. If you know there is one family member who doesnt agree , you can tactfully share the knowledge in absence of that person. This would not be hiding but this would be like a smart move to share knowledge peacefully.

And another way to take this situation is share with her success stories and then tell her to chant.

You can also charge her food with PAIN CARE SERUM and PERFECT HEALTH SERUM or her creams.

Think of helping family members with simple ways.

We have a choice to help our dear ones peacefully or we have a choice to get angry.

In anger, Actually we lose as we give the power to others to hurt us either knowingly or unknowingly.

In general for your differences of opinions, check the article on Love Serum. It also mentions ONE SOUL SERUM. Check for other combinations and points in LOVE SERUM and ONE SOUL SERUM and apply them.

One more thing you can do is request your VK
    VK GOLDEN SUNRISE MAKE WAY FOR VK to reach and bless my family members (husband inlaws)

Just do this request without expectation.

Your question on if LOVE SERUM will work on his rigidity. Yes it works on relationships when intended for good.
    VK works beyond faith of energy receiver .

But here i see your rigidity or stubborness to make him believe on healings. Every person has his or her own views. Just think of VK going to him as a blessing.

Do not pl stress yourself. When you give LOVE SERUM or other healing think of peaceful joyful united marital bond, dont put conditions of belief.

ONE SOUL SERUM will work to ease out differences on both sides.

Request VK to release anger whenever you feel so.
    GOLDEN SUNRISE to all your efforts.
  • Thankyou so much Rakhi Mam for your reply. It was an eye opener. I was also somewhere getting rigid that they should accept VK as I do.

VK will make his own ways to believe in him and lastly as sir says VK chooses the user not the user does.

GOLDEN SUNRISE

• Rakhi Mam - The combination of GS + LS + OSS will also heal the ego issues between us that is generally visible during arguments and in general ?

• @Lakshika

Please check which serum is for ego? on litairian website. Also read tips on all mind healing serums like OSS and LS, all your answers are there in the articles.

• GOLDEN SUNRISE

I want to share my experience on sending GOLDEN SUNRISE + ONE SOUL SERUM + LOVE SERUM to me & my husband. I gave the healing 5 - 6 times by direct request that day & I received a phone call from my husband while I thought he will be angry with me and also we enjoyed that evening by having conversations till late night. :+1: )

Thanks VK, Sharat Sir & Rakhi Mam.

Now I will also add CALM DOWN SERUM in the above healing for the ego issues for both of us.

• wow @Lakshika

One day energy, one change seen. Pl continue to send the Serums daily to all the relations that are close to you to ease out or be at peace.

Thank you for sharing your experience. Keep motivating others.

I feel you and your husband both don't need CDS, combination of LS and OSS is enough. And MOOD UP SERUM is already suggested to you.

GOLDEN SUNRISE to all your relationships.

• I told my husband too about vk ..