Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Request for RAIN

Golden Sunrise Sharat sir & Rakhi mam

Is there anyway that all VK USERS could place a request collectively, for enough RAIN which is much awaited and needed in down south especially Tamil Nadu - Chennai... I feel so disturbed when I see the plants drying up day by day.... The animals suffering coz of the heat...kindly advice on how to go about this....
Humble request to all VK users to support on this.

Thank you

Comments

• @ssudhaa

GOLDEN SUNRISE.

Amen. We were also manifesting rains on our Fb page GOLDEN SUNRISE with advance gratitude and welcoming rains.

VK users can place a request to VK for enough rains for all and prosperity with greenery this year.

VK users who have multiple VK can also BOOST this healing.

We can intend for all states including south india.

Thank you.

• Thank you Rakhi mam,,,
  • O Divine VK please make way for good rains in all states this year with enough water for all beings now
  • It's drizzling in my area,,Wish pours to have enough water....thanq Rakhi mam, so grateful to Sharat sir, and his wonderful invention of VK.. Thanks to universe.. Thanks to one and all...
  • @ssudhaa

Wow thats great, its started raining in multiple states. lets continue to manifest for enough water for all beings.

Thanks for sharing. GOLDEN SUNRISE

• Can request like this "water for all" very big
    Can we have result with only one vk
    !!!!???
  • @faissal

When you have a doubt just experiment and see.

If you think one VK is not enough , use more VK.
    If you think energy need is more and you still desire it , use VK more frequently.

What do you choose to do your part or do you choose to worry on energy need and wait.

In any healing either experiment and see the results or think of your priorities.

A single brain can change a world...i mean thoughts and ideas. Many brains may be required for a cause. Be that change to start.
  • Very nice
    the intention have no limit power
    We need just faith
    Golden sunrise @Goldenrakhi
  • I am so happy, as there was little bit of rain today too probably close to an hour, though not heavy........ Heartfelt thanks.......