Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Marriage Proposal,asking signal/sign to VK, My VK experience to see the truth and support the family

GOLDEN SUNRISE Friends,

Sharing another experience with VK giving signal.

One of the family friend's daughter was looking out for partner in marriage.

She came across an alliance and liked him. They met several times and started liking each other. The boy proposed the girl and she agreed. But her mother was not sure as they were not getting full information about him.

She discussed this with me and asked if i can do anything with VK.

So here i asked VK for a signal.

I made a request like this

O Divine VK, please help me. If Mr XYZ is the best deserving partner for Ms ABC in marriage and if they both deserve each other in marriage, please show me a signal with a lady dressed in FULL RED COLOR, golden shoes and with hair upto shoulder length and left untied, within 24 hours from now.

I said this 3 times and noted the time of request. Kept VK aside for 30 min.

During the 24 hrs, i saw women with pink dress, red top black skirt, red flowers printed on blue saree with long hair tied as a bun, one small girl with red and white frock and a ponytail hair. No one wore golden footwear among these.

But in 24 hrs i didn't see any lady who was in FULL RED DRESS with golden shoes and shoulder length untied hair !!

The signal, i asked was a rare one, with a combination of signs to see together. I thought if this person is good for her in marriage, VK will definitely show me the rare combination signal.

So i got this signal in form of NO for this girl. And i shared this with her mom. But the girl insisted to marry the same guy.

I requested VK, this time i requested VK GOLDEN SUNRISE MAKE WAY FOR THE FAMILY TO SEE THE TRUTH OF THIS MAN.
The intention was to help them to take best decision for married life.

In next few days, the girl met an old friend, who in casual discussions revealed that she was cheated by a guy and it turned out to be the same guy.

So here it was, VK again made it happen beautifully.

The girl made a decision not to meet this guy again but she was depressed as they had already started dreaming about her life with this man.

This guy started troubling her and she was finding it difficult to cut her communication with him mentally and with fear.

I requested VK GOLDEN SUNRISE please help to CUT STOP this relation NOW FOREVER with EASE and help her move ahead with better life.

With VK i charged her drinking water with GOLDEN SUNRISE MOOD UP SERUM, BRAVO SERUM BACH FLOWER RESCUE REMEDY and SHIELD OF 7 RAYS.

The boy stopped contacting her in next few days. After few weeks, she progressed to be strong and happy.

VK helped to save a life in beautiful way. Thank you VK.

Thank you Sharat Sir for gift of VK to all of us.

Comments